ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sign my petition................

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Sign my petition................

I see PWF know has a Glossery...............Girrafe boy made a joke link showing that he was in it..............................but I really want in it. I clicked the K and theres nothing listed........I want

KAM = Kool Aid Man

listed under K, thank you.

Sign my petition.....please put agree or disagree...........thanx.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

What the hell are you talking about?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Disagree
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
DOUBLE H said in post # :
Disagree

LMAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Disagree
KAM = Kracka? You fuck What a piece of crap mod you are.........Arent you supposed to be leading by example? Flaming in off topic? Kiss my Cracka ass you Rock wannabe.......and do your damn job and lead by example!!!

Edit to say.......Dont pull out your fucking disrespect to a mod card cause your bitch ass started it.......again!!!

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I knew your ass would erase it.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

LOL. Kim is pissed.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

WTF are you talking about
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
WTF are you talking about

Exactly. I didn't see nuthin'.

Hey Hollywood, did you see something?

I didn't.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kim isnt pissed but Im not gonna let the E Bully start shit and try and abuse his powers on me. Ill take his ass on anyday in warzone but I cant stand mods yet alone super mods who dont follow the rules......Double H is PWF version of PWs Amanda.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

Aiight KAM, no offense, but maybe THE ROCK wouldn't screw you over so much if you weren't always intentionally getting on his bad side and agitating him.

ROCK is pretty damn fair to me, because I happen to know my damn role.

On a different note,

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/g...y.php?s=&ltr=T

LMMFAO!!! ^
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

SodaGirl
Old 28 Mar 2003, 01:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Aiight KAM, no offense, but maybe THE ROCK wouldn't screw you over so much if you weren't always intentionally getting on his bad side and agitating him.

ROCK is pretty damn fair to me, because I happen to know my damn role.

On a different note,

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/g...p?s=&ltr=T

LMMFAO!!! ^

From day 1 hes been starting it.......I say nothing to him I just defend myself.

I know this......he knows this.......everyone here sees it.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

From day 1 hes been starting it.......I say nothing to him I just defend myself.

Quit whining like your little you know who, and take the verbal abuse like a man.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 01:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Quit whining like your little you know who, and take the verbal abuse like a man.
Just another qoute on why you shouldnt be mod...........Yet alone super mod......you yourself cant even follow PWFs rules