ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Are Interviewed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow If You Are Interviewed.

Now if you are interviewed by CNN according to the America-Iraq war,what would you say?If you're asked,"what are your opinions according to this war?"And you answer would be?Alright this is what I'll say......

As soon as the mic is on,I'll say,"HOLLA!IF YOU HEAR ME!And I'll continue,"Saddumb Hussien,a 2 dollar,NO!50 cent!NO!!I'll take all the shits,stickers,gum and ***** and STICK IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!Saddumb,never ever forget,that your country,will always be on the people's planet.You think you so tough?(WHAT)You think you so smart?(WHAT?)You think you're better than Bush?(WHAT)EH!!!!EH!!!...EH!!EH!!!..EH!....EH!!

"And I see you holding weapons on tv,talking trash,appears to be like a very old man,and suddenly look young...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?You know,Bush knows that he can do it.And all his Bushnanites out there,they know!that he can do it!Now Can You Dig That?!!Alright Saddumb,Bush said that he gives you 30 days to surrender.And if he doesn't see you surrendering,Bush and you will have to be standing face to face.You're gonna look at his handsome face,and he's gonna look at your buggered face.And if you don't surrender,you'll hear these words from him.YOU'REEEEEEEEEE FIREDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!Well check this out,Saddumb Hussien....REst iN PEace.Hasta la Vista,Baby

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

HEY ARNOLD!!!!!

You're a fag.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, I didn't feel like reading what you would say in an interview because it was probably gay. BUT, here's what I would say.

I hope our soldiers are over there openin up a can of whoop ass on them sons-a-bitches!! I hope they're layin the smackdown on aaaallll their canyasses!! Iraq shouldn't hate the playas, they should hate da game because, we...are that...damn...good!!! Iraq obviously lacks the thre I's. If they had any intensity, integrity, or intelligence, then they know the US troops are gonna make them TAP!!! Here comes the pain!!!!! 619!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEST COAST POP!!!!!!!!! If ya smelelelelelelelelelooowwwwwwwwwwww, what the troops, are bombin!!!!!!!! No this isn't singalong with STICK, so shut your punk ass up Larry Blitzer Live you jabroni!!
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If the US is ever nuked, and most of you yankees are killed off, the surviving yankees will have no choice but to move to Canada as their new homeland.

Heh. C'mon bastards. We'll make you feel right at home.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey dude,come on.I was joking alright.All I want is that,I want this war to come to an end.Forget about Iraq,fuck them who cares what they do.The innocent people are suffering,please end this war.Drop the weapons.....please,Bush.....stop it man.People are dying.And recently there's a news about the SARS virus...it's in Asia and there's where i LIVE!!!!!! ......lots of people died in China..and now the virus is spreading all over Asia...some ppl died in Singapore.And some ppl died in Malaysia too the country that I'm from!......shit man....

I just don't know what to say......I just want to see people having a happy life.PEACE ALL!!!!!!!!!PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

And Marbles,stop it man.I'LL BE BACK

Last edited by Sasquatch; 28 Mar 2003 at 05:14 PM.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

war sucks. i just hope the baddies get killed and a new peaceful infrastructure is put in place.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 28 Mar 2003, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

I'd say "Oh Canada...." then I'd say "The truth are lies and the lies are truth."
Old 28 Mar 2003, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Re: If You Are Interviewed.

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Now if you are interviewed by CNN according to the America-Iraq war,what would you say?If you're asked,"what are your opinions according to this war?"And you answer would be?Alright this is what I'll say......

As soon as the mic is on,I'll say,"HOLLA!IF YOU HEAR ME!And I'll continue,"Saddumb Hussien,a 2 dollar,NO!50 cent!NO!!I'll take all the shits,stickers,gum and ***** and STICK IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!Saddumb,never ever forget,that your country,will always be on the people's planet.You think you so tough?(WHAT)You think you so smart?(WHAT?)You think you're better than Bush?(WHAT)EH!!!!EH!!!...EH!!EH!!!..EH!....EH!!

"And I see you holding weapons on tv,talking trash,appears to be like a very old man,and suddenly look young...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?You know,Bush knows that he can do it.And all his Bushnanites out there,they know!that he can do it!Now Can You Dig That?!!Alright Saddumb,Bush said that he gives you 30 days to surrender.And if he doesn't see you surrendering,Bush and you will have to be standing face to face.You're gonna look at his handsome face,and he's gonna look at your buggered face.And if you don't surrender,you'll hear these words from him.YOU'REEEEEEEEEE FIREDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!Well check this out,Saddumb Hussien....REst iN PEace.Hasta la Vista,Baby

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA
"Worst gimmick ever" Seriously, that was the dumest gayest piece of shit I have ever read. Get a life and stop stealing everybody's catchphrases you PW nazi gothic freak Arnold humping fag.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 11:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree, I actually read it and It was pretty damn stupid. Please stop posting now, or I will gouge your eyeballs and SKULLFUCK YOU!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
I will gouge your eyeballs and SKULLFUCK YOU!!!!
He will too, I've seen him do it before.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Whacko Jacko said in post # :

He will too, I've seen him do it before.

I said I was joking.......now,who the fuck are you?

Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

Phenom you dont belong here........no poster here can match your brains and your smarts........go back to PW there more on your level.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 06:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

Phenom you dont belong here........no poster here can match your brains and your smarts........go back to PW there more on your level.
LMFAO, I sincerly hope that that was a diss towards him and not us.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

My avatar should be enough to tell you who I am ARNOLD humping Avril Lavigne dick sucking gothic wannabe fool.