ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I have a few questions about whores and hookers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I have a few questions about whores and hookers

Aiight....

Um......

I have this friend.......

Let's call him.............Mike.

Mike is going to Seattle this weekend.

It's his first time going on a trip alone, but in the back of Mike's mind, Mike feels it would also be a good time to experience.......another first.

Mike is considering hiring a prostitute.

Now, in the event Mike attempts this, do you feel he should do it?

Or do you feel Mike should try and find a girlfriend instead?

How much would Mike have to pay an average whore, just you know, for the general stuff?

Do any of you have any tips for Mike so that he's able to get away with it?

Do you think it would be a good idea, if it happens, for Mike to brag about it after?

Or should he keep it to himself?

Finally, if Mike did get it on with a street floozy, would you be proud of Mike for having the guts,

or would you lose respect for Mike for having to sink so low?

Finally, where in town can I pick them up usually?

Er....that is to say Mike.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
SunĄChild

i say mike should stop reading a catcher in the rye

Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: I have a few questions about whores and hookers

Quote:
Now, in the event Mike attempts this, do you feel he should do it?
No.
Quote:
Or do you feel Mike should try and find a girlfriend instead?
Yes.
Quote:
Do any of you have any tips for Mike so that he's able to get away with it?
Not doing it would be a safe method.
Quote:
Finally, if Mike did get it on with a street floozy, would you be proud of Mike for having the guts,
Hell no.
Quote:
or would you lose respect for Mike for having to sink so low?
Damn skippy.

Hookers are nasty Marbz...Get a girlfriend. At least let your first time be special and not with some sweet corner slut.
But if you do go through it, make sure it's safe sex.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: I have a few questions about whores and hookers

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :

No.

Yes.

Not doing it would be a safe method.

Hell no.

Damn skippy.

Hookers are nasty Marbz...Get a girlfriend. At least let your first time be special and not with some sweet corner slut.
But if you do go through it, make sure it's safe sex.

Well that's all well and good for me, but what does it do for Mike?

Besides, KAM and ROCK have both told me they've paid for sex. And if ROCK does something..........it just makes it seem a lot cooler to try.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Whatever.

Have fun.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Whatever.

Have fun.

Oh, I'm not doing shit.

Don't get all hostile now.

I'm a Catholic, goddammit.

We all know they can never do anything immoral.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, tell Mike not to hire a hooker. Don't be in any rush to have sex. I know it's a stigma nowadays to be a virgin (mainly for guys) but don't be in any rush. I was a virgin until I was 19 and I lost it to the greatest girl I have ever met. My thoughts before losing it, were that I would rather wait to lose it to someone special, than any random whore and possibly get some kind of STD. If Mike gets to be like 25 or something, then he might wanna start lookin for a hooker, but not yet. Sex is great, but I'm sure it's a lot better WITHOUT the STDs....
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
I'm a Catholic, goddammit.
That was a beautiful sentence ^^^
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
STICK Wizzo said in post # :
LOL, tell Mike not to hire a hooker. Don't be in any rush to have sex. I know it's a stigma nowadays to be a virgin (mainly for guys) but don't be in any rush. I was a virgin until I was 19 and I lost it to the greatest girl I have ever met. My thoughts before losing it, were that I would rather wait to lose it to someone special, than any random whore and possibly get some kind of STD. If Mike gets to be like 25 or something, then he might wanna start lookin for a hooker, but not yet. Sex is great, but I'm sure it's a lot better WITHOUT the STDs....

Easy for you to say........

You've pulled quite a lot of mean comments to Mike back in the day.

The Soda chick ain't exactly help much either, Mrs. "I've been farther with a girl than you have."

Oops. We're talking about Mike, right?

Nevermind. Continue the criticism.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Easy for you to say........

You've pulled quite a lot of mean comments to Mike back in the day.
LOL, all is fair in war.....
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Sorry I said that before...
Even though I have been farther with a girl than you, it's not exactly a cool thing, and if I could go back in time, I wouldn't do it again... My saying that shouldn't have effected your want to have sex. Being a virgin is so not a bad thing. ...But paying some stranger to fuck you is. To me that makes you more of a loser than waiting for the right time.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry I said that before...
Even though I have been farther with a girl than you, it's not exactly a cool thing, and if I could go back in time, I wouldn't do it again... My saying that shouldn't have effected your want to have sex. Being a virgin is so not a bad thing. ...But paying some stranger to fuck you is. To me that makes you more of a loser than waiting for the right time.

HEY HEY HEY NOW!!!!

Don't regret that.

It may have been something you're not proud of nowadays, but it provided HOURS of fun for me!!

Heh. You can't imagine........and you probably don't wanna know. (Although if I was Exodus you would. )

Anyways, it's not something Mike was seriously considering. It was just something Mike was wondering, because the oppertunity would be there for the first time ever.

Mike was just curious. That's all.

He thanks you for your help.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Soooo there aren't any hookers in Canada?
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
SunĄChild

are you going to seatle by yourself?

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Well...It's your mind, you body, and most importantly...Your *****.
Feel free to stick it in anything you want.

Good luck making your decision and I hope you decide on the best choice for you.