ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best Superhero Movie?
View Poll Results: Best SuperHero Movie
SuperMan 0 0%
BatMan 6 60.00%
SpiderMan 2 20.00%
X Men 1 10.00%
DareDevil 0 0%
Meteor Man 0 0%
Mystery Men 0 0%
Spawn 1 10.00%
Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles 0 0%
The Hulk (Not out yet but you suspect it to be the best) 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Best Superhero Movie?

Wich one is your favorite?

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I chose Batman just because of the star studded cast it had.......it blew up all records at the time of release.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I had to go with spawn. Nothing more I enjoyed then watching that on a big screen tv in a pitch black room with surround sound. Superman was good and batman I watched as a kid but there was just something about spawn. I've not seen x-men but there's a long story behind that LOL

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Batman did have a star studded cast and that can't be denied. I guess I feel like a little kid watching it now LOL

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I went Spiderman mostly because I really liked it. Batman was good too though.
The rest I either haven't seen or don't care for.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

I Chose Batman.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

X-men, with Spiderman close 2nd

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 28 Mar 2003, 11:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Batman, easily. Jack Nicholson is great as The Joker.

The Spawn movie was alright, but not as good as the comic book or cartoon.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't like superhero movies that much, but I'll go with batman.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Batman no contest. Batman is the greatest superhero ever.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Bat-Man....Nicholson put on an AMAZING performance....Super-Man is a close second....Christopher Reeve is such a part of the legend of Super-Man....The new Super-Man movie in the works will never live up to the hype....Reeve's portrayal of Clark Kent will never be duplicated....It just can't be done....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....