ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Snoop sued for dissing Suge...Funny story...Some guy is scared shitless

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Snoop sued for dissing Suge...Funny story...Some guy is scared shitless

An answering machine message has gotten Snoop Dogg into trouble for the second time. According to court documents, the rapper is being sued by a man only known as "Joh Doe," in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Doe, who resides in Compton, California, claims that Snoop used his voice unauthorized on "Pimp Slapp'd," which appears on Snoop's album, Paid Tha Cost To Be Tha Boss.

The song is a diss to Death Row CEO Suge Knight. When Doe asked why Snoop used the answering machine message, Snoop allegedly replied "because it was so real."

"Unfortunately, it is so real that the Plaintiff now fears for his life and that of his elderly mother because it appears that he, as a Compton resident (where a rival of Broadus [Snoop], Suge Knight, apparently has a lot of pull and is feared) is supporting Broadus in the turf war. "

The complaint does not say how much monetary damages Doe seeks, but Doe is seeking to have the message taken off of all future copies of Paid Tha Cost To Be Tha Boss and any future singles.

Snoop Dogg already settled out of court for $75,000 in a case involving an 80 year-old woman. In that case, her answering machine message about Marijuana use was taped anuthorized.

The song appeared on the introduction to "No Limit,' the 13th song on Magic's 1998 album, Sky's the Limit.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Want Ad I found in the paper....................

Attention!!! Rapper seeks answering machine messages to put on my new CD. Why? Cause im a washed up rapper who cant sell albums nowadays unless I get someone to colaberate with me or I colaberate with them. So I decided to try something new and use normall people like yous message machines messages. So please.....if you have a good message send them my way..........email me at.....FOSHEEEZYMENEEEEZY.AOL.Com. Thanx BIIIIIAAAAAAATTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^But you got to give him credit...He's the only one what the guts to diss Suge back. Dre, Puff, and EM Never answer his disses towards them...But they'll diss guys like "Jemaine Dupri and Moby"...

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
THE TRUTH X said in post # :
^^^^^But you got to give him credit...He's the only one what the guts to diss Suge back. Dre, Puff, and EM Never answer his disses towards them...But they'll diss guys like "Jemaine Dupri and Moby"...
Well apearently.....you didnt see VH1s behind the music on Dre.Dre didnt exactly come out and diss him (Suge) but he made it clear on what kind of company he runs..........and so did Vanilla Ice on his VH1s behinfd the music.

Wich niether one really came out and said it directly......but If I was Suge I woulda been pissed by what they both said. I dont recall Snoop saying anything on Suge in his VH1s behind the music.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^I seen Dre's "Behind The Music" and i don't think he dissed Suge. I remember him saying Suge knew how to get things done, he had a intimidating presence, And got him (Dre) of of Eazy's Ruthless record...And i rememer him also saying "I have nothing negative to say about Suge"...

Vanilla Ice gets noticeably shooked when asked about Knight...Every time he tells the story about, giving him (SUGE) points off of "ICE ICE BABY"...

Snoop approached him face to face at the BET Awards last year...Snoop is not the best rapper, anymore...But he's not a bitch, when it comes to KNIGHT...can't say that about alot of rappers...like 75%

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

True..... To Snoop. I think hes not the best cause hes trying to many things at once......

Movies.....Crappy one to be truthfull....
GGW...........But who wouldnt do that.......
His XXX movies.......

It seems as though his music has taken to the bottom of the list.

As Vanilla Ice.....his story on Behind The Music he told on how Suges bodygards hung him over a balcony (as if he was Michael Jacksons Baby.....LOL sorry had to ad a joke....I should be a stand up comedian.....WHERES BOSTON?......ahhh nevermiond) till he agreed to whatever Suge wanted.

Dre said that stuff on Suge but he also made it clear in his own way that Suge runs a fucked up business.

Suge owed alot of money to TuPac.....best believe I think Suge had something to do with his death.....and best believe I %100 believe Tupac would be fueding with both Suge and Dre and Em right now if he was still alive........and I can see him signed to Ja Rules label for some reason only cause I dont think Tupac had the mind to run his own label......he was a follower in the business since.....not a leader.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Tupac wouldn't be On Ja's label, if he was alive. He'd still be letting Suge pimp him, Tupac wasn't his own man. I've read numerous articles about him hating to diss B.I.G, but Suge was like "no it sells records"...He had one more album on The Row, wait, Kam you might be right. He wouldn't have been on Murder INC , he's was controversial...I think he would've squashed his beef With Biggie, signed to Bad Boy, and just did to Snoop and Suge what he did to Big And Puff...

Plus , If PAC was alive...Ja Rule would've never gotten big, and Irv Gotti wold still be Jay Z's Dj...

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
THE TRUTH X said in post # :
^^^^Tupac wouldn't be On Ja's label, if he was alive. He'd still be letting Suge pimp him, Tupac wasn't his own man. I've read numerous articles about him hating to diss B.I.G, but Suge was like "no it sells records"...He had one more album on The Row, wait, Kam you might be right. He wouldn't have been on Murder INC , he's was controversial...I think he would've squashed his beef With Biggie, signed to Bad Boy, and just did to Snoop and Suge what he did to Big And Puff...

Plus , If PAC was alive...Ja Rule would've never gotten big, and Irv Gotti wold still be Jay Z's Dj...
Yea I coulda seen that happening as well. Imagine how many records woulda been sold.....and how many people woulda listend to Pac diss the west coast and rappers such as......DRE, Snoop, Xibit,Suge, Master P, Em, 50 cent, just to name a few?

Also.......I like Em.....but he raps as though Biggie and Pac woulda liked him and I dont see it. One Pac was a closet racist. He didnt care for white people a whole lot. And Biggie? Do you honestly think that if he was still alive he woulda allowed Em to be on his last album with him on that song? And if you think Im wrong.....why hasnt Afini Shakur offered Em a guest spot on a Pac album?

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^You're right about him being racist, i don't think he really hid it, he was born a panther.lol... 50 is from New York, KAM, but he's another one who probably would not have made it, if Pac lived...Biggie dissing EM? You really think so? Pac, yes with out a doubt...

But if Pac was alive, i still think EM would have had a chance, Dre is still Dre, i just think, Dre would have went back to Death Row, Snoop wouldn't have never left Death TRow, And Em would just have beem on Death Row aswell....I still think he (EM) would've made it big, and in verbal war destroyed PAC, but it would've had never been recognized, beacuse he's white...I don't think he could've touched Biggie Lyrically. BIG was vicious from a lyrical stand point, i think the best ever...

Em is a implate of Chino XL , another lyrical monster, i think Em pattern his style after XL, but he's better at creating hits...Chino murdred tupac lyrically, but it went un noticed...Chino was the 1st one using Em's style of rap...Canibus and Em, got their style from him...The only difference is Em is great...Canibus, is garbage.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Truth...Can I ask on what songs did Chino diss Pac....I would just like to hear some...Pac's only reference to Chino was on Hit 'Em Up....And from what I hear... Pac confronted Chino....And Chino said it was a misunderstanding....

As for Death Row...It was Pac's death... Suge was the only man who could get him out of jail....And Pac hated jail...He basically gave his soul to the devil.... People have this misconception about Pac being Death Row and West Side...But Pac wasn't even in Death Row for a full year...Before he died...At least I'm pretty sure...But nonetheless....It changed him....Suge changed him....

I think Pac would have destroyed Em... IMHO....But you are right....Biggie had the best flow ever...He's probably the greatest MC there ever was....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Mar 2003, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I really wish gangster rap never came into existance. I really do. It has screwed up so many things in Hip Hop. I have no doubt things in general would be so much better. Also Tupac would probably still be an MC and would be alive.