ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Spiderman 2 delayed...Maguire stll in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Spiderman 2 delayed...Maguire stll in

Spider-Man 2 Delayed, But Maguire Still In

Actor will return, but the movie itself has been delayed...

Despite earlier reports, Tobey Maguire is currently slated to reprise his starrng role in the upcoming Spider-Man sequel. However, production on the film will be delayed a bit to allow Maguire to recover from recent back problems. Some suspected that the studio may opt to replace Maguire rather than delay production.

The target release date for the film is now July 2nd, 2004. It was originally May of 2004.

Interestingly enough, 20th Century Fox has already selected July 2nd as the opening day for their big I, Robot movie. It is likely that one of the two films (probably I, Robot) will have to blink and change their opening day.

Credit: Variety

Old 28 Mar 2003, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I can't wait for that movie, i've seen Spiderman 1 and that was off the hook, lets just the sequal is as good or even better than the first one. It would have been good though if Venom was the bad guy, but hey The Green Goblin is still cool.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 28 Mar 2003 at 02:10 PM.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought Spiderman sucked. I don't know why so many people liked it.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Spider-Man didn't suck. It was great. The only flaw is that the love-story thing was a bit too emphasized. But thats a very small flaw. I could've never imagined a Spider-Man movie would be this good. I didn't have faith in film-makers to make it that good.

If you want to see a movie that sucks go rent xXx.
Old 29 Mar 2003, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Whoa....I'm glad there are Spider-Man fans like J-Syxx....I totally hated it....I started collecting Spider-Man comic books when Todd McFarlene gave the Spider-Man genre new life back in the early 90's....And after watching the movie....To say I was dissapointed is an under-statement...Not once was there EVER a hint of danger in the movie.... Not once....I mean New York civilians stop the Green-Goblin by throwing Fruit at him....What the fuck... Spider-Man pulled a Star Wars and tried to please the children then put out a movie that would do Spider-Man justice....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....