ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guess who's back??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Guess who's back??

Thanks to a flat tire and a busy work schedule, your favorite Bewitched brethren has come back to answer any questions about my long delay of posting regularly.

Now I'm a busy man who's got a company to run so let's make this snappy......

First question please.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

okay i don't know you and i don't give a fuck why you weren't here .......

NUFF SAID
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

No need for all the hostility my boy.

I swear if you don't have a single name company or are screwing a witch you get no respect in the business world......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Welcome back Larry!!!

Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hi Johnny Blitz. How you doing?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :
Hi Johnny Blitz. How you doing?
Oh no, not this again....

I can see where you might be confused because Johnny Blitz is now one of my many employees but I assure you that he is not I.

Why must I always put up with such abuse?

And to answer your question I am just fine, rich and fine, just like I should be.

Thank you for such a nice welcome Sodagirl. Would you still like a job?

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

welcome back
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Thank you kind sir.

So there are no questions?

I give great stock advice.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Welcome back, wasnt ur name mr. tate or something before?
Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

oh great you mean blitz is tate...who is really nacho man randy salsa...great wonder if the rest of the burrito world order are going to show up as names from tv shows...maybe wezzy jefferson will be here
Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

I just talked to Johnny Blitz who is in a quite sad mood.

Please don't insult him anymore or so help me I'll take off this Versace jacket and start walloping.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Lawrence Tate said in post # :
I just talked to Johnny Blitz who is in a quite sad mood.

Please don't insult him anymore or so help me I'll take off this Versace jacket and start walloping.
ya ya ya...hey maybe you can join the ya ya sisterhood that might cheer your i dream of jeannie with a taco bell name tag on her shirt loving ass up
Old 27 Mar 2003, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh. Iwelcome Blitz or whatever you are.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

how do you please a woman?

oh yea... welcome back

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Umm, boxers or briefs?