ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Describe This Posters In One Word

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2003, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Describe This Posters In One Word

Yeah,I'm gonna name a few posters and you gonna describe them or tell anything about them in one word.But when you reply for this,you'll have to add just one name and the next poster would have to describe in one word about the poster that you suggested too.And this is gonna keep going...and going and going and coming lol Alright here are some posters,but remember you'll have to say something in one word about all the name mentioned.

Stick9NE
Taker's Bad Girl
Krayzie Beautiful
Da Loo.......

ok that's enough for now.I'LL BE BACK

Last edited by Sasquatch; 27 Mar 2003 at 11:04 PM.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 05:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

ARNOLD -----> *****

I suppose its an Ok idea for a thread though
Old 27 Mar 2003, 05:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
ARNOLD -----> *****

I suppose its an Ok idea for a thread though

Man,how did that happen?You reply before I make some changes in this thread.You're a fucking mania lol.Relax dude,next time please take your time.We're not having a competition here.Alright,now we start.Make a good post....

Last edited by Sasquatch; 27 Mar 2003 at 06:03 AM.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 06:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Stick9NE = nice?
Taker's Bad Girl = cool

Da Loo= funny
Old 27 Mar 2003, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Stick9NE ------> Cool

Taker's Bad Girl ------> ?

Krayzie Beautiful -------> Seems_Cool_with_a_CrAzy_Attitude

^Classed as one word if ya ask me

Da Loo....... ------>
Old 27 Mar 2003, 07:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Da Loo<-funny as hell...reminds me of several old friends I used to have online back in the day....LOL

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Da loo-Funny
SodaGirl-Desired
Arnold-Que?

Old 27 Mar 2003, 09:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

HellRazor - Gothic
Da Loo - Toilet
CrAzy Beautiful - Beauty
Mind Freak - Kind
Phenom - Preist
STICK - Tree
Takers Bad Girl - Handcuffs

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

HellRazor - dunno
Mind Freak - happy?
Phenom - weird.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Man didn't I tell you to add another name?And you have to describe all the posters that are mentioned in one word.Oh,I made a mistake,I just saw the thread and it says,"Describe about this posters in one word."It should be,"these posters."Hmmm...I forgot to change it....whatever.Alright now these are the names mentioned until now:

Stick9NE
Taker's Bad Girl
Krayzie Beautiful
Da Loo
SodaGirl
ARNOLD/THE PHENOM666
HellRazor Mind Freak

And I add,Stone Cold.

Last edited by Sasquatch; 27 Mar 2003 at 11:26 PM.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

You suck Arnold......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Re: Describe This Posters In One Word

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

Take me by the hands,take me somewhere new I don't know who you are but I,I'm with U

Oh great, an avril Lavigne lover AND an Arnold Swijordsgheger fan. Well I got one word to describe you:

Douchebag, that's right. Douchebag.

Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

ARNOLD=FAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGE
FAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGE
FAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGE
FAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGE'FAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGEFAGGOT ASS-BITCH ASS-DICK SUCKING-PETER PUFFING-WANNABE WHO JUST GOT SKULLFUCKED BY THE SARGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

LMAO@Sarge's reply.....

um dogcather = underrated
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sargeant HArtman=PWFS SKULLFUCKING-BITCH SLAPPING-PT'ING-NUMBNUTSBEATING-CADET CHOKING-BEATIN DOWN THE SHIT- DRILL INSTRUCTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric