ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How can you spot me this Sunday? I'll tell you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default How can you spot me this Sunday? I'll tell you.

Hey, watch for me this Sunday on PPV. I'll be either in row 7 or row 19. I got both tickets, and I'm gonna see which one can make me the most profit when I scalp it. But either way, I'll be holding 4 signs.

PWF SUCKS

I LOVE YOU SODAGIRL!!

I SCREW CHICKENS

and

THIS POPCORN TASTES LIKE CRAP

Check it out. It's gonna be sweettt.......

Anyway, to kill the spam accusations, what the fuck are you gonna be doing this weekend? (Besides watching me, what are your plans?)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

They check signs as you walk in, so I dunno if you should have the "I Screw Chickens" one already made. If so, don't have anything too valuable on the back.

I will be lookin' for ya though.

This weekend...
I am gonna go to Des Moines shopping all day Saturday. Then Sunday I am gonna hang with my mom at home and watch the PPV that night. It's my first live PPV, so me=happy!!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sun¤Child

me, YOU, warzone, now!

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Awww what happened to the one that was gonna have my name on it?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Soda------one time I saw a sign that said "Bret Hart humps cows". So I don't think they'll mind the chicken one. Or I could change it to "children" and pretend Michael Jackson is in da house, attending Mania. Eh, either or.

SS----- LOL. Yeah right buddy.

STICK-- Well, I guess it's not too late. I can write something quick on the back. Can you give me an idea of what you want though?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sun¤Child

just like i thought

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
just like i thought

LOL. I got nuthin' to say.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Just to make the news...I'm going to run out during Hogan and Vince match...With a sign that says, "Bush=Murder, Stop THE WAR"

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
STICK-- Well, I guess it's not too late. I can write something quick on the back. Can you give me an idea of what you want though?
Damn, I forgot what we had said a couple weeks ago.

"STICK is my twin!" How about that?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
THE TRUTH X said in post # :
Just to make the news...I'm going to run out during Hogan and Vince match...With a sign that says, "Bush=Murder, Stop THE WAR"

LMAO. That would probably cause a bigger riot then one of BOSTON's shows when the crowd rushes to get their money back.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
STICK N9ne said in post # :
Damn, I forgot what we had said a couple weeks ago.

"STICK is my twin!" How about that?

Sure, I'll hook a brotha up.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Can you make one that says "Johnny Blitz begat polio"??

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sun¤Child

welp, time to go change edge bitches custom title again...

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are you really taking that SodaGirl sign?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Shhhhh...Don't tell nobody, i'm going to beat up Devilchild at mania...