ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

This fucking place needs to be Regulated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default This fucking place needs to be Regulated

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Man of the Hour, Too Sweet To be Sour,

And now your NEW Wrestling History mod.

Me. Mr. Marbles.

Firstly, I wanna thank the man who gave me this oppertunity, the most ELECTRIFYING mod in PWF history. A mod who calls everything right down the middle, the PWF ROCK.

But don't think I was just HANDED a mod spot on a silver platter, NO NO NO NO.

I EARNED it, with months and months of getting screwed over by Stone Cold and sitting back and letting you little bastards take me for granted and neglect me.

But nonetheless, now ain't the time to moan.

Thanks to all those who gave me props and acknowledged me while I was gone (Soda, STICK, EB, Bleak, Jason, Mac, Blitz, Loo, arrrgghhhh I'm forgetting people but you know who you are.)

To all those who didn't, Zack........I'm looking in your faggot assed direction, you will feel my wrath of my verbal insemination.

But alas, I didn't wanna return. I HONESTLY wanted to stay gone for good. But with me leaving to go to Wrestlemania in Seattle this weekend, combined with a sweet offer to be WH mod, I couldn't say no to one more comeback.

But I DID stay gone longer than most of you could ever hope. I was gone for 19 DAYS. Almost a record. None of you other people could accomplish that, right Larry Tate? Right Double K?

When Marbles says something, he usually means it.

Anyway, good to be back. Good to be home. Good to be mod.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Welcome back and congrats!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

How did you know about Larry Tate?? Gone indeed......

Welcome back buddy

Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

marbles i did acknowledge you..but it's cool...forget that you are a mod...you need to take care of business first since you are back...lay the smack down on lunarnight or whatever he is now.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Welcome back and Congrats man!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I figured you'd be back. Congrats on the mod spot. You know your shit when it comes to wrestling so yeah you earned it.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
SunĄChild

Quote:
DOUBLE H said in post # :

No, im serious, you look exactly like Rasheed Walace, heck...your chicken chow mein ass probably doesnt even know who Rasheed Walace is
i knew you was gonna say i dont know who he is...

ha, and not even everyones favorite comedian can come up with anything better then you cant walk....

Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok, thread was split. The bashing and flaming is in WZ. Have it in there if you must.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :

i knew you was gonna say i dont know who he is...

ha, and not even everyones favorite comedian can come up with anything better then you cant walk....

LMAO. Gimmie a hug.

Don't be so threatened by me. You can still be a cool second-best.

I gotta go now anyway. I'll be back later.

Keep the anger juices flowin', BABAY!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
SunĄChild

can someone ip check this guy, cause hes too corny

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

MARBLES! GOOD TO SEE YA BACK!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sweet. Let's see some fighting. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

They started to fight, and I split the thread and moved the posts to WZ. Go there to check out, and don;t encourage it in here ass
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
ÇXěD▄S said in post # :
Sweet. Let's see some fighting. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
*Starts Singing*

Im not afraid of a god that doesnt exisssttt..................
Im not afraid of a world that doesnt give a shiiiitttttttt...........
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

*Starts Singing*

Im not afraid of a god that doesnt exisssttt..................
Im not afraid of a world that doesnt give a shiiiitttttttt...........
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!
*coughyou'rewrongcough*

Fight Song by Marilyn Manson

I know they suffocate you more than the passing of everyday human events
And isolation is the oxygen mask you're making children breath into to survive
But I'm not a slave to god that doesn't exist
And I'm not a slave to world that doesn't give a shit

And when we were good
You just close your eyes
So when we are bad
We'll scar your minds

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!