ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who looks better

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Default Who looks better

me or kam
me or micheal jackson
me or mike tyson
me or justin timberlake
kam vs albert
kam vs the rock
da loo vs brad pit
kam vs mr marbles

more names to come

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

KAM
Michael Jackson
Mike Tyson
Justin Timberlake
KAM
The Rock.......the real WWE Rock
Da Loo
KAM

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sun七hild

nope

me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am only doing the ones that aren't poster vs. poster...
I don't wanna pick any of ya'll over the other.

me or micheal jackson...You.
me or mike tyson...You.
me or justin timberlake...Justin.
kam vs albert...KAM
kam vs the rock...KAM
da loo vs brad pit...Da Loo
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sun七hild

how come da loo gets a pity win, but i dont, unless you really think he looks better then brad

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Soda soooo lied up there.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
how come da loo gets a pity win, but i dont, unless you really think he looks better then brad
Where you talking to me? Cause I cant stand pitt.....Brad Pitt that is. My arm pitt looks better than he does.

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Brad Pitt is like almost every single female's dream guy and the most desired male celebrity amongst women, and Soda said Da Loo looked better than him. LMFAO. That's pretty funny...
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sun七hild

i was tlaking to soda, but you picked him too, ha ha your gay

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hardy...I didn't lie. Respect my opinion.

And about Brad Pitt, I just don't find him attractive at all...Sorry.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

LOL I put The Rock looks better than me......and Soda says I look better than the Rock................Thanx soda....your sweet

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

I don't find Rock attractive at all either. *shrugz*
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sun七hild

i guess justin still is americas favorite wigger

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
I don't find Rock attractive at all either. *shrugz*
and you find kam attractive?

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :

and you find kam attractive?
Yes.

And with Justin, I used to have a big crush on him when I was in like Jr. high, so that's why I picked him. He's not that great though, especially with short hair.