ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Linkin Park - Meteora

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Linkin Park - Meteora

If any has bought the CD, could you please post the track lenths to the track listing please? I wanna download it, but I like to know the lengths beforehand so I don't download bogus files. I'm a poor ass and I download all my music, so if anyone has bought the CD and could post the track lengths, I will give you like a million points or something.

And so you don't have to type the track names, I will post them so you can just add the lengths next to it. Thanks in advance and it is much appreciated!

1. Foreword
2. Don't Stay
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. Lying From You
5. Hit The Floor
6. Easier To Run
7. Faint
8. Figure.09
9. Breaking The Habit
10. From The Inside
11. Nobody's Listening
12. Session
13. Numb

That's the track listing to the best of my knowledge. If anything is incorrect, just correct it or something. Once again, thanks in advance to whoever does this
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I cant list the track lengths at this time but I can tell you the whole cd is less than 37 minutes long.

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Only 37 freaking minutes?!??! That's umm not very long at all. I heard on MTV (I think it was MTV) that they had recorded like 30+ tracks I think. That baffles me as to why they would only use 13.

That's one thing that bothers me about a lot of rock/metal/alternative groups, they don't fill an entire CD like rap artists do.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
STICK N9ne said in post # :
Only 37 freaking minutes?!??! That's umm not very long at all. I heard on MTV (I think it was MTV) that they had recorded like 30+ tracks I think. That baffles me as to why they would only use 13.

That's one thing that bothers me about a lot of rock/metal/alternative groups, they don't fill an entire CD like rap artists do.
Your right.....but LP kept it short and sweet......still a kick ass album either way...

There first album (not the remixed on) was the same way.

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

Your right.....but LP kept it short and sweet......still a kick ass album either way...

There first album (not the remixed on) was the same way.
I didn't even wanna bother with Reanimation. Remix albums like that and the one Limp Bizkit did are usually pretty shitty.

But I guess you're right, their first album was pretty damn good and didn't have a lot of songs on it either. Hmmm, I guess I'll have to find some more music to put on at the end of this one. I'll do that so that I'm not wasting more than half a CD whenever I get all the songs downloaded and ready to be burned lol.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Put Evenscene with it....there music sounds like Linkin Park but with a female lead.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Anyone have the CD? Jason? I know you do.....

Help!

Please!

I'll give you lots and lots of points!

Ok so points don't mean much.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

1. Foreword (Intro) (0:13)
2. Don't Stay (3:07)
3. Somewhere I Belong (3:33)
4. Lying From You (2:55)
5. Hit The Floor (2:44)
6. Easier To Run (3:24)
7. Faint (2:42)
8. Figure.09 (3:17)
9. Breaking The Habit (3:16)
10. From The Inside (2:53)
11. Nobody's Listening (2:58)
12. Session (2:23)
13. Numb (3:05)
Old 27 Mar 2003, 07:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Thanks man, you kick ass!!!!
Old 27 Mar 2003, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

No Problem man.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one who hates this band with a passion? I listened to Hybrid Theory all the way through, so I am educated.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Educated you say?

Old 28 Mar 2003, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Educated can refer to any topic, in this case Linkin Park's music.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

No i like linkin park
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
J-Syxx said in post # :
Educated can refer to any topic, in this case Linkin Park's music.
Just because you listened to there album.........all the way through.........makes you educated in there music?