ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever eatten kangaroo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default Have you ever eatten kangaroo?

I haven't... but I was eating at a seafood place last night and they had kangaroo meat! I was gonna have it but I didn't wanna waste $36 if I didn't like it? What's the wierdest food you've ever seen at restraunts?

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Dude you're nuts. I ate Kangaroo meat and it wasn't THAT expensive.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I didnt know that Giraffes ate Kagarooooos

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I didn't knew giraffes ate meat either
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

On my outback vacation 3 summers ago, I ate Kangaroo testicles on a dare. It tasted kinda like chicken....
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, I don't swing that way.
Ask Camini.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

It was expensive where I ate... anyway... who wants to answer my second question?

(Is this considered SPAM?)

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
TM3(and a half) said in post # :
It was expensive where I ate... anyway... who wants to answer my second question?

(Is this considered SPAM?)
Ive said this before and Ill say it again......what is considered to be to some may not be to others.

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well the one time I ate cow toung at my dads friends house. It was pretty good.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Ewww i've never seen the meat and if i did i would never eat it.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

SCUSE THE ROCK...HAVE I EVER "EATTEN" A KANGAROO..OH WHAT ARE YA KIDDIN' THE ROCK..ARE YA KIDDIN' THE ROCK..DOES THE GREAT ONE HAVE TO GO AND GET TICKLE ME ELMO TO HAVE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO SPELL...HELL WHILE HE'S AT IT THE ROCK WOULD BE AS WELL AS GOIN AND BRINGING IN THE WHOLE GANG..

THERE YA GO NOW YOU GOT ALL YOUR LITTLE PLAYTIME BUDDIES TO TEACH YOU THE BASICS OF 1ST GRADE...OH NO THE ROCK LEFT OUT THE COUNT,AH HELL YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY FROM NUMERACY THAT TICLE ME ELMO LL HAVE TO TICKLE HIMSELF CONSIDERING HOW LONG ITS GONNA TAKE YOU TA LEARN HOW TO RYHME OFF THE ALPHABET...BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE OSCAR WILL STILL HAVE TO WHOOP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU'RE SLOWER AT PICKIN UP YOUR ABC'S THAN PICKIN UP THE SOAP IN YOUR BATHROOM SHOWER..HELL THE ROCK DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THAT EAGER...BACK TO THE POINT,YEAH THE ROCK HAS HAD SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO FOR LUNCH..TASTY TOO.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

poor kangaroos
Old 26 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

What's wrong with it, Rocky?

Old 26 Mar 2003, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
SunĄChild

no, but ill probaly try it just to try it

Old 27 Mar 2003, 10:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Is kagaroo legal to eat?