ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ohhhhhh Fuck!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Ohhhhhh Fuck!!

I just deleted the WHOLE of my DAMN PM BOX

No PM's WHATSO EVER....torrie wilson pictures....PWF Diva Pic....useful Warzone Info.....Marbles Requests.......Other Hard Rocking Amigo's requests......shit loadz more

And just so I dont get any fucking points.....a topic

Has anything pissed you off to the Max. Recently

Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

yeah...hey I am going ot log off so you can do it allright???
check me out on msn to let me know when you are finished I will pm you my user name...

Last edited by Sarah; 26 Mar 2003 at 09:18 AM.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

What has pissed me off lately..................Uh, um...PWF.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I still have the link to those Torrie pics if you want them Loo
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :
I still have the link to those Torrie pics if you want them Loo

Yeah please...THE ROCK already sent them but I dunno if its the link thats bugged or my work PC (which is what I think it is) but could you send them incase

Thanks to both of you guys
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Well when my mom let my dad I got pretty pissed off
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, work finds new and creative ways to piss me off every single day.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was REALLY pissed off Monday...Don't care to share why.

Hmmm...
Oh, I want the Ghost Ship DVD, and all we have is a Wal-Mart. Well, they had it on the shelf Tuesday (the day it came out) and the dude who runs the video store went in and said they couldn't sell it until Friday because he wasn't getting it until then. What the fuck??? It is supposed to be released Tuesday, let me buy my goddamn DVD!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
SunĄChild

what pisses me off is when i make a thread, and barely no one responds, then someone else makes the exact thread, but more people respond....not being a smartass

Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
what pisses me off is when i make a thread, and barely no one responds, then someone else makes the exact thread, but more people respond....not being a smartass

lmao....you made the same thread?

I honestly didnt know?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Da Loo...
You should make a new folder called something like "keep" and move messages that you want to keep there. That way you should be less likely to delete them in a mass delete.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
Da Loo...
You should make a new folder called something like &quot;keep&quot; and move messages that you want to keep there. That way you should be less likely to delete them in a mass delete.

I will take precautions now Le Baby

Thanks for the advise
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Has anything pissed me off recently? Yeah, just about everything is pissing me off lately.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
xX MetalHead Xx said in post # :
Has anything pissed me off recently? Yeah, just about everything is pissing me off lately.
Mood: Hating You

^^^^^^^^^^^
Dont hate your friendly hard rocking amigo...Da Loo
Old 26 Mar 2003, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

/\Its been great doing this I have had a blast Da Loo thanks!

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete