ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Authority List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Authority List

Who the hell is bong? And what forum does he mod, because I don't see him a mod to any forum.

Also, is Bleak still a mod? If not, does he have modroom access since he's on the list?

Once this gets answered by someone of higher authority, I will close it or something.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Why the hell does some guy with like 50 some posts mod a forum?

And another guy has like 93 posts and is a mod.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If the 93 posts you're referring to is Lunar Night, it's because he use to mod Creative Writing, and I guess they brought him in as mod to revive that forum.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It even had Vixen on it yesterday, but yeah I noticed there are some names on it that don't belong there.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

BACKSTAGE POLITICS DUH

just like the WWE...PWF has em too!

where the heck is the authority list?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

It's on the main forums page at the bottom...
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

when those people were removed as mods, the script didnt set their user status to a regular user.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
STICK N9ne said in post # :
It's on the main forums page at the bottom...
ok thanks
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :
when those people were removed as mods, the script didnt set their user status to a regular user.
Ohhhh, thanks Kev. Thread closed.