ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

More Money...More Problems....50 has a new enemy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default More Money...More Problems....50 has a new enemy?

50's Comment in the new Entertainment Weekly about Face
There is an article in the new EW about rappers and beef within the industry.

Lots of Em and 50 talk but here's what 50 had to say about Face:

"He's one of my idols and I have no idea why he is getting at me, but that's hip hop these days. Looks like the kid is going to have to retire a few more dudes. Hear from Ja lately?"

...about Snoop not paying his artists. Now it seems like that rumor was untrue. The basis of that rumor was that all artists were leaving Doggystyle Records, and that rumor now seems to be true. It seems like artists have decided they'll have a better chance of getting an album dropped on other, independant, labels.

The Scarface, B Bon and Z Ro diss to snitches is now talked on differently by the producer Mike Dean. On the DPG Recordz official website, he earlier posted that they were dissing 50. Now, however, he's saying that B Bon and Z Ro is dissing 50 Cent, but that Scarface is just dissing snitches in general. He allso added that Murder INC, Rap-A-Lot and Tha Row Records are close.

Speaking of Rap-A-Lot... Rap-A-Lot CEO J Prince seems to be angry with the feds after claiming they are trying to do him like they did Suge and Irv Gotti. It seems like the feds had placed someone outside the offices to check on them. Mike Dean kind of confirmed this on the DPG Forum aswell. However we got the info elsewere.

As WWC earlier reported, DJ Quik is off Bungalo Records. This rumor has been confirmed and another of our rumors have turned out to be true since Quik has been removed from their official website.

it seems because face was the biggest out of the 3 on that diss record....everybody put face up against 50....but once again a misunderstanding has gotten out of control....so now i highly doubt 50 will even put a diss back against z-ro,and bun b..but we shall see....and snoop has lost all his artist already...that's sad...it seems like the three ring circus death row,rap-a-lot,and murder inc are slowly crumbling...if the feds have anything to say about it at least