ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why did you pick your screenname??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Why did you pick your screenname??

Meh, I know it's been done before but........just do it again or I'll kill you.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
SunĄChild

i made a character up called sunchild, and lunarnight was his arch nemesis, like venom to spiderman

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I asked everyone for a new name and pick it from a bunch of suggestions. I'm pretty sure it was from Starscream. I remeber there were a lot of cool names, but I liked the way it looked and sounded. That's it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I dunno, I kinda just thought of it.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I dont remember really, I think I got it from that robot character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it was one of my favorite shows plus metal is my favorite type of music. And I like the way the name sounds.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Sly/Slyster is a nickname so i just added "as hell" infront of "Sly".

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
SunĄChild

Quote:
ÇXěD▄S said in post # :
I asked everyone for a new name and pick it from a bunch of suggestions. I'm pretty sure it was from Starscream. I remeber there were a lot of cool names, but I liked the way it looked and sounded. That's it.
well you know, i like to help out when i can, and just like i said in another thread, my name is exodus16x on another forum, thats why i suggested it

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i am a mind freak hence...mind freak

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I just changed my name. I picked Big Poppa Pump before because I was pretty excited when he signed with the wwe and now he just sucks so I changed my name to Rebel. I don't know why I changed it to that. I think it sounds cool.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i was looking at webster's dictionary, and did any many miney mo, and it landed on dogcatcher....
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICK is my nickname from my best friend. He calls me that, because I'm so skinny

I changed it to STICK N9ne because Tech N9ne right now is my favorite rapper.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i am edge's baby
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Umm i dont know.

I guess I like Jeff Hardy and just kept it with Hardy.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

SodaPopCorn was a before and after I liked on Wheel Of Fortume (get it: SodaPop and PopCorn) So I made it my e-mail address and screen name in a few places a few years ago...
In most chats and stuff people would just call me 'Soda' So I dropped the popcorn and put 'girl' so that in a wrestling chat it would be clear I was female. So yeah...SodaGirl.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

cuz i liked it.