ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Horny

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Horny

okay i was at a high school ball game yesterday covering it for the radio station..anyway my buddy Scott, who's playing ball for the #1 Division II college in the nation, was talking to me in the press box, cause he was hiding from this chick named "Horny"...yeah i said it she calls herself Horny...anyway this is the ugliest chick alive...i a mean straight up ugly...and i'm not saying that like she is fat...i mean she looks like an extra out of a horror movie ugly...plus she is annoying...anyway Horny stalks baseball players...she wants to fuck them...anyway she will give you a blow job for $400. ....now you are thinking damn i wouldn't pay that bitch $400 to blow me...but here is the catch...she pays you $400 to let her blow you...that's right she blows you then gives you money for letting her do it...why cause this chic is so ugly that she can't get none from no one so she pays them...but once that happens she won't leave...so she is trying to get with scott and he doesn't even won't to mess with that....

so here is the question have you ever been paid to do something really strange?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

nope i haven't
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No...

And damn...What a story. Horny sounds like she's pretty screwed up.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yeah she is screwed up...at first i thought it was a joke, till i saw her...and she was stalking the high school ball players, i was like OOOOOOOOOOOkkkkkay...but then i thought you know i could use about $400 dollars...hmmm...then i thought it ain't worth it
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

400 bucks. Damn she must be one ugly human being.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

There ain't no way in hell I would pay someone so that I could give them head. WTF...?

But to each their own I reckon.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Horny

holy fuck..someone do her a favor and grab a gun

if I was that dude I would say straight out

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING SLAG!

may sound a bit harsh but it should work like a charm

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

this girl can't get any...she also pays to have sex...and the last check i heard was $800 to take her to prom...that doesn't include that fact that she pays for your tux, limo, shit like that....that is $800 after the fact
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
this girl can't get any...she also pays to have sex...and the last check i heard was $800 to take her to prom...that doesn't include that fact that she pays for your tux, limo, shit like that....that is $800 after the fact
Damn $800 Dude you're making think about it.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

yeah i was like hmmmmm...but dude if you saw her you would be like whoa nevermind.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i mean if she was the human equalvalent of a goat, even Camini wouldn't do her.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Just put a damn paperbag on her face and fuc the shit out of her.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i don't know ST, you might have to double bag
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

What a fucked up chick.

And no I haven't done any thing strange for money.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i don't know ST, you might have to double bag
I don't care if I have to wrap her head on aluminum foil. As long as she gives the money and the fuck.