ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

starscream?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default starscream?

who is he? i keep reading stuff with references to starcream. someone explain please?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: starscream?

Quote:
'tin Man said in post # :
who is he? i keep reading stuff with references to starcream. someone explain please?
You don't know who is StarScream?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

that's what i want to know?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

He was the biggest spammer of PWF. Bugged users like heel he always said that he was god, Aparently he is handycapped, He always wrote on his posts DIE FAG DIE! and he was a mod on creative writting. Oh and he made like 10 alters. I think he holds the record of consecutive bans on PWF.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

he seems really weird then

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

If you want who StarScream is just look up "homosexual" in the dictionary and that should explain who StarScream is.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
SunĄChild

or you can just ask the man himself

Old 25 Mar 2003, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

starscream was a doof, or so everyone thought, then he deemed some respect in creative writing with his hell on earth stories...but then something happened, and they say he was ran off...only to return a few weeks ago..now as lunar night...
Old 26 Mar 2003, 06:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
or you can just ask the man himself
are you starscream? if sowhy are ou called lunar light?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 26 Mar 2003, 06:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Yep....thats his ugly looking ass
Old 26 Mar 2003, 07:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

but changing your name is like, really allconfusing and stuff

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 26 Mar 2003, 08:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT TIPSY MCCRIPPLE UP THERE...AN INTERESTING FACT WAS THAT HIS MOM BOUGHT HIM A NEW TOILET WITH WHEELS AND CALLED IT A WHEELCHAIR..OH YEAH SHE BOUGHT IT FOR HIM..FACT WAS THAT WHEN SHE PUSHED IT AWAY HE WAS LYIN' UNDERNEATH IT..SINCE HE CAN'T FEEL HIS LEGS HE HADN'T REALISED THAT HE HAD SOILED HIMSELF..WELL THE ROCK SUPPOSES IT MAKES A CHANGE FROM HIS NOW COMPOST COVERED MATTRESS....HE WOULD VENTURE INTO THE BATHROOM TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BUT HE FIGURED AH THERE AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL ANYONES GONNA WANNA GET TEN FT NEXT TO ME ANYWAY SO I'LL JUST MAKE LIKE SCOOBY DOO AND DOO IT WHERE I SIT....OR IS THAT SIEZE UP WHERE I SIT...AH WHATEVER FLOATS HIS SHIT ENCRUSTED BOAT..
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Hey Rock, WTF are you talking about?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
'tin Man said in post # :
but changing your name is like, really allconfusing and stuff
I've changed my name like 20 times and everybody seems to know who I am so it can't be that confusing.

Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
SunĄChild

i only changed my name like 3 times, from isolated star to sunchild, from joseph merrick to storm shaddow, and from red star back to starscream, i was officially only starscream twice....everyother time i had a diffrent name it was because i got banned, and re joined