ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i bought a megatron

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default i bought a megatron

hope that image works. thats what it looks like, though i nickd that image off ebay. i also got a yellow beetle gobot.

i couldnt resit. sad i know but hey, its a car boot sale so jimmitty jimming well sue me.

afterwards i had a nice breakfast at sainsburys.

my megatron is a japaneese remake but he apparently shoots big pellets across the room. groovy huh? rumptiddly umptiouse

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER

Last edited by 'tin Man; 25 Mar 2003 at 07:32 AM.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sun七hild

megatron didnt turn into a handgun looking thing, you confuse me, i gotta leave this evil thread now.

ps. it was starscream who used megatron when he transformed alot, i guess

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sun七hild

wait a minute, if by a yellow bettle you mean bumblebee, he my friend is no gobot

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
megatron didnt turn into a handgun looking thing, you confuse me, i gotta leave this evil thread now.

ps. it was starscream who used megatron when he transformed alot, i guess
Megatron was a handgun when he transformed you genious.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Megatron was a handgun when he transformed you genious.
i know what he was why do you think i said it was starscream who used him, but he didnt look like that,

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

i know what he was why do you think i said it was starscream who used him, but he didnt look like that,
Well thats the japanesse version so I guess it looks different.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sun七hild

its not fully assembled so that might be it, and the autobot symbol should be replace with the decepticon symbol

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

I think he also got Bumble Bee. Like Lunar Night sais that no freaking go bot.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
its not fully assembled so that might be it, and the autobot symbol should be replace with the decepticon symbol
Remember that the autobot symbol was pretty much what idetified the whole franchise.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sun七hild

the autobot symbol only defined the autobots, most of the time if you seen one symbol, you seen both

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sun七hild

or maybe not, but the decepticon symbol is just as popular

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
or maybe not, but the decepticon symbol is just as popular
Maybe I should do some research. I'm this bored to do it.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sun七hild

or maybe you should just by the f1st and 2nd season box set for 50 bucks each, i would if i could

Old 25 Mar 2003, 10:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
or maybe you should just by the f1st and 2nd season box set for 50 bucks each, i would if i could
I can buy it but I rarely watch TV dude.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 11:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sun七hild

well, tv isnt too good anyway,