ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would you buy it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
confused Would you buy it?

I'm thinking of selling an information packet on how to get backstage at events. These events are like WWE, concerts, and sporting events.

The packet will descibe how to get backstage passes for free, and possibly free tickets to the event.

Would you buy it? If so, how much would you pay for it? (Keep in mind that a regular ticket at concerts or a floor ticket for RAW is around $45...I dont plan on charging that much, not even half that...)

Of course, I will probably have a contest to get the information for free, so keep that in mind too.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Id give you about five bucks for one

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

assuming you could sell me on it, make me believe it will work, then yes i probably would. The problem today is everybody is so damn skeptical, with reason because there are so many crooks out there.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I'd pay 25 for that kind of info...But i'm connected to XPW, so that would be no problem, to get free passes and shit...But WWE i can't, so it will be all worth it....25 Bucks....Yep

Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Possibly...though I would pay a little less..
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

You can create a REAL shop for that on your board. You know that right?
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

thats actually a good idea. As far as what it should cost, I don't know. What you should do is find out how much it costs the radio stations to get people backstage and such or find out through other people how much they pay for such a thing and that should give you an idea of how much to charge. Also come up with a cost for how you got your information based on the time you researched it and what have you. That's how I would do it anyway.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think if you have the hook up, you should be sending your posters out for free. You should charge a write up of what happens and the experience they had. If you got that ability to get ppl backstage well then hell, this will be the best board on the net because it would validate all the net talk and rumors and this board would be THE ONE with real posters and real ppl going to wwe backstage. Rumores my ass, I'd take a post from someone here with a lot more authority than some fuck like matt boone.
\
And fuck that to matt boone.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, sorry...I don't think it would really interest me.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

I'd buy that for a dollar

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
XDS said in post
I think if you have the hook up, you should be sending your posters out for free. You should charge a write up of what happens and the experience they had. If you got that ability to get ppl backstage well then hell, this will be the best board on the net because it would validate all the net talk and rumors and this board would be THE ONE with real posters and real ppl going to wwe backstage. Rumores my ass, I'd take a post from someone here with a lot more authority than some fuck like matt boone.
\
And fuck that to matt boone.
Thats a fair point, and would be extremely interesting to see the posters view of the wrestlers in general, etc.

But...........

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post
No, sorry...I don't think it would really interest me.

Because I am British and seeing as the WWE only really come here twice a year...quite a few miles from where I live.
There aint really much point.

So No
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Actually I was wathing that talk show with Carson Daily and he had to guests that do that in there spare time. Well more like they crash stuff.....they crashed the grammys they got up with someone like they knew them. It was pretty funny.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

getting in for free is all about "the gift of the gab" . a thing i dont have. and besides. i live in england. and wwe just come here twice a year for a half arsed wanking competition.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Maybe
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

maybe