ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you hate about computers most?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default What do you hate about computers most?

What do you hate about computers most?

I hate that mine is always crashing!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

they're unreliable as hell.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

the fact that there is always a better one out there.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

they suck dick, and they...suck dick
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

this should be in games & tech
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

They are addictive.....

Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

They take alot of money to upgrade...and you have to upgrade often in order not to be left obsoluete....
Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
SunĄChild

i hate how when you have to go pee, you just sit there for 3 hours

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I hate that the moment you fork over a fortune for one the fuckers obsolete the moment you open the box. Computer technology evolves too fast.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It's my job to fix them so I don't hate them.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i hate em cos i studied 5 years to et a degree in em, and now im a cleaner.

oh woe is the 'tin man

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

its like i said they are unreliable and a pain in the arse

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
It's my job to fix them so I don't hate them.
hey do you have some sort of certification for it and which certification?

I am now complete
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Mind Freak said in post # :

hey do you have some sort of certification for it and which certification?
I have an Bachelor's degree in applied science with a mayor on computer repair and network manageent, I am a MCSE certified technician for Windows Products and I have several other trainning where I'm certified.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

thats cool...One of my uncle's does that for a living as well

I am now complete