ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Im Hungry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

PWF_ICON is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PWF_ICON Send a message via Yahoo to PWF_ICON
Default Im Hungry

MAN I GOT NOTHING TO EAT IN MY HOUSE,MY TUMMY HURTS AND I FEEL LIKE ABOUT TO DIE BUT ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU CARE ANYWAYS BUT TO THE:

SUBJECT:

*hold up give me sometime,this is real emotional for "the great one",the 2 time 2 time wm hardcore champion, 3 time 3 time freestyling champion*,ok everyone here i go:

hahaha sike nothing emotional but 4 real this time the subject:
any girl here shave there pussy? any man ooops i mean bitch ass boys shave there "little dicks" *waits to get bashed*
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

*OPTICAL ILLUSION* yur wang looks bigger when you shave it

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

PWF_ICON is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PWF_ICON Send a message via Yahoo to PWF_ICON

WHAT HAPPENED TO KURT ANGLE EVERYONE? JUST WONDERIN
Old 24 Mar 2003, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH THE ROCK WILL TELL YOU ABOUT HUNGRY..HUNGRY IS WHEN SOME SUMBITCH APPROACHES THE GREAT ONE (THAT WOULD BE THE ROCK NOT "PWF ICON") AND ASKS IF THE ROCK COULD SPARE A FEW DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING TO EAT...SO THAT THE ROCK UNDERSTANDS THIS..YOU WANT THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT TO GIVE YOU SOME SPARE CHANGE..WELL THE ROCK HAS A FEW CHANGES IN MIND FOR YOU ALRIGHT FIRST OF ALL GO BACK TO THAT SHACK O YOURS AND CHANGE YOUR ATTIRE..WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT ON THAT SWEATER..A DINOSAUR..WHAT DID YOUR GRANDMOTHER KNIT THAT FOR YA..Y'SEE THERE IS ONE SIGINIFICANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THAT T-REX ON YOUR SWEATER..THE T-REX IS ANGRY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE HIS ARMS ARE TOO SMALL TO REACH HIS PEOPLES PACKAGE..SO HE CAN'T RELIEVE SEXUAL TENSION..YOU ON THE OTHER HAND CAN REACH IT..HOW DOES THE ROCK KNOW..WELL WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT PEOPE WERE JUST GONNA THINK THAT THE LOVE JUICE ALL DOWN YOUR PANTS WAS TOOTHPASTE..GET OUTTA HERE YOU SICK FFFFRREEAAKK!

AND THEN OF COURSE WE HAVE THE OLD LADYS WHO LIKE TO THINK THEY'RE ON THE GOLDEN GIRLS..PACKIN' HEAT SO BIG THEY ALMOST KEEL OVER AND HAVE THAT GRAVY POUR OUTTA EM..STOP OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT..MORE LIKE STOP OR MY MOM WILL SHIT BECAUSE SHE LONGER HAS CONTROL OVER HER WATERWORKS..GET OUTTA YOU OLD PRUNE BEFORE THE GREAT ONE SENDS YA BACK TO THE RETIREMENT HOME WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY PICK N' MIX MEDICATION NIGHT WITH ALL THE OTHER FOSSILS..CANDYASSES..