ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What are some forum owners thinking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default What are some forum owners thinking?

I was on the mayhem forums and saw this notice:

TM Forums Important Notice
This is a difficult decision and will obviously be an unpopular one for some, but the BAC forum will no longer be available to the general public. Instead of closing the forum completely, we have decided to charge a ONE-TIME fee of $2.00 for those who are interested in getting unlimited access to the BAC forum. Despite fewer people being on the forum, we will do our best to make sure there are just as many if not more posts than there were before. You can also consider this a small donation to TM because the money will help fund the website, and will hopefully speed up the server's overall performance. In addition to the above, this process will help us prevent minors from getting access to adult material. Click the Paypal button to sign up and once the order is processed, you will receive a confirmation within 24-hours that your membership has been upgraded to "Paid Member" and you will be able to view the BAC forum. Make sure you include your forums username with your order!

Now come on, if you cannot afford a forum go get a free one. There is plenty of free forums you can get and upgrade yourself. There is no need to charge your own members.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If you're a Mayhem member and don't wanna pay the 2 bucks, take your bitching elsewhere and keep it out of PWF.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

There is no way you would see me on one of those. I know forums cost money to run but still, I would never charge the members who post there.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

so? I'd pay a whopping 2.00. A lot of work goes into it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne
If you're a Mayhem member and don't wanna pay the 2 bucks, take your bitching elsewhere and keep it out of PWF.
No kidding. I've never even been to that board anyway, much less really give a shit about what happens there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Well, if he gets everyone to pay that he's gonna get a big check because he has over 30,000 members!

I wouldn't pay that because there is forums out for FREE. I would pay it for PWF because I like it here, but Kevin don't get any ideas!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne
I am not a active member there. I just went to there site and found they had a forum so I checked it out.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

This thread is retarded......

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
This thread is retarded......
agreed