ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

American Pie 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default American Pie 3

I don't know if any of you know by know, but one of the best comedy's in theaters, American Pie, is coming back for a third film. This one has been titled, "American Wedding" Now obviously that mean someone is getting married. Now I don't know how this is going to work out, but if its anything like the first or second it should be a classic.

I don't know when it will come out, but right now they are filming.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I heard its comming out this summer. And I also heard not the entire cast is comming back. So it doesn't look like its going to be as good as the other two.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That's a pretty gay name for the third movie in this series. They should have kept the "pie" in the name, and added wedding us a subtitle or something. "American Pie 3:The Wedding" or something like that. If the entire cast isn't coming back, then I don't think I'm even gonna bother with it, because you can't just change cast members and expect them to have the same chemistry as all the originals developed.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

^ yeah I agree with that. But I would still go see the movie anyway because you never know, it could be good.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

This sounds like a straight to video movie....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

as long as the stiffmeister is still in it, it should be funny

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

actually I believe he is one of the characters not coming back as he's focusing more on action movies now so I don't think he'll be back for this one from what i've read at least

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shipwreck and Stifflers mom get married...............LOL

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO there we go

why do I see the lacrosse player chris and that goody goody gal getting married or the other dude and the flute player?

ugh they pull off 2 good movies I don't see the reason for a 3rd

Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wanna see it...
I will wait for the DVD. It will be worth seeing, but I doubt it will live up to the first two.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

American Pie 3 ***SPOILER*** DON'T READ ANY FARTHER IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Alison Hannigan (the band camp chick) was just on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that they just finished the movie, and it is in fact going to be called American Wedding. She said the characters that get married are Jason Biggs' and her character. She said the script was phenomenal and that everyone was back, and then changed it to "almost everyone was" back, but never said who wasn't returning. She didn't give a tentative release date or anything either.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

American Pie series sucks anyway.

It's just a lot of raunchy shock value targeted to kids.

It's rated R, but c'mon. Do you REALLY think adults are the ones seeing these movies?

The theater I attended was full of 12 and 13 year olds.

Just more ways to push sex on kids, and the jokes in the movies aren't funny anyway.

Please kill these dumbass films.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE