ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

YAHOO! personals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default YAHOO! personals

And that's a fact.

Have you tried YAHOO! Personals... we know Kevin has... this is what he put...

'I am a MAN seeking a MAN'

Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll expand this topic so that it might get more replies.

Hvae you ever used an online dating service such as Yahoo Personals, or matchmaker.com? If you have or haven't, do you know anyone who has used one?

I haven't, but my girlfriend's slutfest mom used matchmaker.com, and over the summer met about 50 guys probably like the fuckin slut whore she is.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne

Hvae you ever used an online dating service such as Yahoo Personals, or matchmaker.com? If you have or haven't, do you know anyone who has used one?

I haven't, but my girlfriend's slutfest mom used matchmaker.com, and over the summer met about 50 guys probably like the fuckin slut whore she is.
Thanks!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

LMAO I will post a picture I created of the Dating Thingy Majig, whilst I was warring against affical a bit ago...it involved Mr McMahon too

I will post it when I find it..

And no too both of the questions
Old 24 Mar 2003, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bashing Kevin isn't cool.

No, I have not tried any online personals.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Online personals are ok. I dated a girl 3 years ago. Too bad she had to leave. We could of had something good together.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

SG... when I told Kevin that I was banned by Alex the other night he say... o hi giraffe boy... I have giraffes in my bathroom... that's why I bash him

Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne

I got one of those in my email, there is no point to it, so i just deleted it. I know of only one person who has used yahoo personals, but it was as a joke. When I worked as a tutor as an undergrad one of my students told me of his experience and how he sent fake pictures, lied about everything and what have you. Course I told him that wasn't the right thing to do, (messing with people like that it comes back to you) and low and behold it did.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yahhoo sucks dick
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

oh an no ive never tried yahhoo personals...im not that desperste