ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

That's strange...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default That's strange...

my cookie was sitting on the table and now it's gone... I'll blame my cat... do you ever blame your cat?

Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You should have asked if you ever blame your pet for anything....

And yes, I blame my cats for when there's that terrible animal fart smell. God damn cats have some raunchy ass farts.

When we had a dog, we use to blame him for farts. If any food turned up missing from my plate, I would blame him. I would also blame him for socks missing, because he liked socks for some reason....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I always blame my dog for farts.

So does the Bad Leg (dad) and das Brder (me Bro)

Excuse the nicknames....Le Baby
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Bad Leg? He either walks with a limp, or has erectile dysfunction
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne
Bad Leg? He either walks with a limp, or has erectile dysfunction

I call him 'the Bad Leg' because my friends dad walks with a limp and we called him the bad Leg...The Name caught on with all of our dads for some reason
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Well... that reminds me of a joke...

A guy went to his girlfriends house to pick up a date. The girl isn't ready so he talks to the dad... their talking and all of a sudden th boyfriend farts... the dad goes 'RALPHUS'... the b/f's thinking 'wow... the guy thinks it's the dog... I need to fart again... maybe he'll think it's the dog.' so the b/f farts again and the dad yells 'RALPHUS!' and the b/f thinks 'this is great! just one more'... the b/f farts and the dad yells 'RALPHUS! GET OVER HERE NOW BEFORE THAT MAN CRAPS ON YOU!'

Old 24 Mar 2003, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: That's strange...

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
my cookie was sitting on the table and now it's gone... I'll blame my cat... do you ever blame your cat?
I don't have a cat.
I blame then when they around and I can't breathe and get all itchy...
But it's a legit blame, considering I am allergic.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

YOU MEAN THE BOY DOESN'T BLAME HIS GIRAFFE?

and no i don't blame my cat cause i don't have one...cats are stupid.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Re: That's strange...

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
I hope it did not have any chocolate on it because cats and dogs can get VERY sick off of chocolate.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

It was peanut butter!