ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i hate grease

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default i hate grease

why is this irritating wankety song fest sopopular?

all the actors are in their bloody thirties from the looks of things, and yet they play teenagers. how fucking annoying. i blame grease for all the shitty "teen" tv and movies that came along since.

grrrrrr. i hate it i hate it grrrrrrrrrrrr.

al that singing and being gay it makes me so angry. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate grease

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

LMAO
Not one of my favs either

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

and that "tell me more tell me more" song makes me wanna tear my ears off. grrrr. that freddy zuuko and sandy should be brutally killed by john travolta's pulp fiction alter ego....or maybe killed by his alien alter ego from that shitty movie about aliens h did. i hate grease grrrrr

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would say this is more suited for "Entertainment"....

And I have never seen Grease, nor do I want to simply because it looks pretty retarded.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

it is retarded. my girlfriend told me to go see the stageshow once. maaaaan, was that a load of arse, but she kept wanting to sing the songs. so i was gonna bust her chops, but i remembered shes stronger than me so i thought better of it.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i have seen grease I and II and have both cds and preformed in the play grease, seen the live broadway show itself. For anyone who's a john travolta or olivia newton john fan then they'd enjoy the movie. Do you forget that when this made it was late 70's? And was based off a 1950's play? It wasn't meant to have the glitz and glamour of a 90's movie. It's called a musical, one that was very popular and is one of the top all time selling movies and cd soundtracks of all time.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

dude thats one of my songs in your sig...oh well there are plenty of them around here.

:P

Funny my cousin likes this movie I am just not too interested in it

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 25 Mar 2003 at 09:51 AM.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I kinda tried to watch it once, but I couldn't force myself to sit through the whole thing. I hated it as well...
Old 25 Mar 2003, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

damn soda i'm shocked you would hate the movie....oh well it's still one of my favorites

Old 26 Mar 2003, 07:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i just think acting like a total fag for 2 hours when you are a 30 yer old actor and a bunch of other 30 year olds playing teenagers isstupid.

i hate grease i hate it i hate it . oh i want to find every single last on of he original cast and put "im a tossfish" signs on their backs when they aint looking. ooh the rage that burns within my soul!!!!!!!!!!!

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 26 Mar 2003, 02:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

you hate movies where adults portray younger actors?

so you'd have hated the breakfast club
better off dead
risky business
one crazy summer
what about scream? neve campbell playing the role of a 16 year old student when she was in her 20's?

i guess you're not a fan of the 80's then or tv shows where college kids/young adults into their mid 20's play high school students...

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

only good thing is that they used my name in it
Old 27 Mar 2003, 01:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Grease is one lame fucking movie for sure. I've known ton's of ppl who know all the fucking words and go to bars and get drunk and sing all that crap. Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh. It's so fucking stupid. Just shut the fuck up. shut the fuck up. They sing it and then they fucking dance. I'm serious. These fuckers start dancing like morons. Grease sucks goat balls.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I love that fucking movie....It's a good movie to get me out of my miserable moods.