ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Tom Green

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Tom Green

What's you opinion?

for those who dont know him..ur crazy...only kidding ya..for your general knowlege and pleasure..here is a pic....

yes..he has his own show..
yes..he is the guy that put the mouse in his mouth in Roadtrip..
yes..he is the guy that wanked the cow on Freddy Got Fingered

ahem....well..apart from the fact that he is a SICK FREAK

ya..i think he's kinda funny..pretty fuckin funny..'cept for some extremely idiotic things he does..

what do you think? what is your opinion?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

His show doesn't come on anymore here in the states, and that was what made him and I miss his show. He was fucking hilarious doin some of the shit he would pull.

His movies are ok I guess. Although I have only seen Road Trip, so I can't say much about his other roles.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think he's funny. The stuff he does in public is so fucking funny. The best thing he did was when he was in public and he was on the the crutches and kept on falling down. I was laughing so hard when I seen that. I thought road trip was a pretty funny movie. But I thought Freddy Got Fingered was pretty stupid.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah his show was awsome until it moved to MTV, but he is still a funny guy.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have never liked Tom Green his show was stupid as hell and so were his movies the only thing I liked out of him was the bum song
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Tom Green

I personally liked when when he sat on the roof with a loudspeaker and pointed obvious stuff out to people

or when he turned his parents car into a slut mobile

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Greatest movie ever, Next to Jackass!

Old 26 Mar 2003, 04:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

HAHA I think Tom Green is hilarious!1 I just saw his "freddie Got fingered" movie last week and it soo fucking funny!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 06:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I loved his show,he is fucking hilarious when he did all the stuff he did.I wish he show would still come on here in states,his movies were funny,Road Trips was funny as hell and Freddy Got Fingered was ok.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 08:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
EdgezBaby said in post # :
HAHA I think Tom Green is hilarious!1 I just saw his "freddie Got fingered" movie last week and it soo fucking funny!
Quote:
LOOK DADDY I'M A FARMER!

LOL! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! especially when the litte Kid (Can't remember his name) Gets hit in the face with the champagne bottle.

Old 27 Mar 2003, 10:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

LOL! Oh yeah the neighbors son?
Old 27 Mar 2003, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think he is funny, his show was hilarious and I loved it...

In my opinion...
He is good in smaller movie roles (like Road Trip)
But I don't care much for movies where he is the main star (like Freddy Got Fingered)
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oh, he's sooooooooooo funnnnnnny!!!!!!

Look! He's humping a cow!!!!!

HA HA!!!!

Now he's waving a dildo in people's faces!!!!

HO HO!!!!

Now he's humping a dead moose!!!

HEE HEE!!!!!!

Please.

What a fucking hack.

Why is it that when Tom Green does it, it's funny, but when Camini does it, he's mocked by everybody?

Some people are just hypocrites.

And Tom Green SUCKS!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Mar 2003, 12:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Becase Camini does it with his clothes off.....