ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

reporters in the war

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default reporters in the war

why are there all reporters in iraq? arent they getting in the bloody way of our boys?

crikey, it must be a rightold pain in the japseye to have to babysit reporters when youve got mission to do.
all the news channels are greedy as hell, treating the war like some sort of superbowl just so they can make money.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Yeah it kinda sucks with them being in the way, but if they wernt there, no-one here would know wtf was goin on over there....those reporters must have some brass to go in there, seeing as they aint trained........Le baby
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I find it kind of disrespectful to televise a war. I mean, what happened to the highest in command over there sending in a report or whatever of the day's happenings? All these money grubbing TV execs just want ratings. That's kinda bullshit if you ask me.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

regarding us not knowing what was going on......yes we wanna know, but surely maximising the potential of the soldiers id most important. if they werent babysitting journalists, then they would maybe be performing better.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

actually I wouldn't want to be there but I guess since this is really the first war in which we can see practically anything going on they must have jumped at the opportunity.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

fighting a war is hard enough as it is, without having to baby sit reporters. plus i think this war will be hard, due to the need nt to kill civillians, means baddies could be hiding in houses with guns.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER