ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guns and roses almost finished the Chinese Democracy Album...And Tour update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2003, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Guns and roses almost finished the Chinese Democracy Album...And Tour update

Another tour in the works?

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose is currently finishing up the vocal overdubs for the band's much-anticipated Chinese Democracy CD, according to guitarist Richard Fortus. When asked about GN'R's future plans, Richard reportedly said, "Yeah, we're starting up again in May."

Source: Blabbermouth

Old 23 Mar 2003, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Axl has too many fuckin issues to hold a tour down. This album was rumored to come out like 5 years ago (exaggerating). Something else will come up, and GNR won't tour or realease the album most likely.

Besides, how the fuck can you have a GNR album, without Slash? I mean, he was the most recognizable member of the band. Just because they have Axl fot vocals, doesn't mean it's gonna be GNR.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really care about the new GNR cd. The new GNR band is to fucked it. Like why the fuck does some guy were a KFC bucket on his head. And how can you even consider them GNR. Its more like Axl Rose's solo band. Maybe the new cd will be good. And I hope it is, but i'm not expecting it to be.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK N9ne
I mean, he was the most recognizable member of the band. Just because they have Axl fot vocals, doesn't mean it's gonna be GNR.

If you wanna see Slash...he's supposed to be co-hosting the Jimmy Kimmel show this week & is even gonna perform a few songs on the show.....i think it's supposed to be on the 26th...it's off the top of my head & i don't remember where i read it but chech it out for yourself man
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

apparantly chinese democracy has about 50 songs recorded for it so expect a double album and also expect the album to be fucking immense

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Axl has some serious issues...They should have done a club scene for the die-hard fans...To renew interest...Put out the album...When everyone realizes they are still a band...Then go out on a World Tour...But Stick is right....It ain't Gun N' Roses without Slash and Duff and Izzy....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

personally I used to like guns and Roses but they don't have all of their original members so their music in my opinion is off and not as good as what it once was.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete