ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What song/s is/are currently stuck in your head?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2003, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow What song/s is/are currently stuck in your head?

For me it would have to be Snoop Dogg's new tune called "Beautiful" and also Jay Z's new song called "Excuse me miss" each of those songs feature Pharrell and are just stuck in my head.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 23 Mar 2003, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

2Pac - When We Ride On Our Enemies

Bone Thugs N' Harmony - Home

Pharohe Monch (Feat. Styles P.) - My Life

Goldberg's Theme - Might as well become familiar with it again....LMAO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 23 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Soundgarden- spoon man

Not my favourite song though.

Last edited by Rebel; 23 Mar 2003 at 02:17 PM.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
2Pac - When We Ride On Our Enemies

Bone Thugs N' Harmony - Home

Pharohe Monch (Feat. Styles P.) - My Life

Goldberg's Theme - Might as well become familiar with it again....LMAO....
Who would have thought that Phil Collins would be making a contribution to the rap world?

Audioslave - Like A Stone
Nas - Get Down

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.

Last edited by pimpinthebox; 23 Mar 2003 at 12:22 PM.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

30 Seconds To Mars - Capricorn

Go Timberwolves!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

if looks could kill-Heart
Be Good to yourself-Journey
In the end-Linkin Park

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Afroman - Crazy Rap

Cult 45 and 2 zig zags, baby that's all we need...We can go to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed. And as the marijuana burns we can take our turns, singing them dirty rap songs....Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong, sell tapes from here to Hong Kong....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh, and...

The Kelly Family - Fell In Love With An Alien

No joke...I think it's foreign or something...

*Fell in love with an alien...Fell in love with her eyes. Fell in love an alien...I'm telling you no disguise*
Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Dream On-Aerosmith (I just love that song)
Eminem has a new song, I can't remember what it is called but it is off of this aerosmith song...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Sifl and Olly- United States of Whateva...

I really don't know why it's stuck in my head, haha

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Pretty fly for a white guy

"give it to me baby"

sorry but it's a pretty inside comment

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That goddam TATU song!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

dmx - who we be
fabulous - cant let u go

kenney chesney...that "she think my tractor sexy" song
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Girlfriend-B2k
I can- Nas
The Best of me- mya with jay
Yeah Yeah You know it- Redman, Eric Serman, Keith Murray
Daddy-dumbass hoe
the jump off- Lil Kim

Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Project Wyze - Nothing's What It Seems

Go Timberwolves!