ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i need help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default i need help

where do you go to get a scroll down thing?

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Talk to Stone Cold. He'll get you one.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Solar-Star

fuck that faggot

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I can make you one if you want. Let me know what you want in it, what color you want, what font and I can make it.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Solar-Star

cant you jus ttell me where to go

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Aight. I'll see if I can find the thread, and then I'll hook you up with the link.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Scroll Boxes

Here ya go.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Solar-Star

you good for nothing cock sucker, that still lets stone cold put whatever he wants in it, kiss my ass

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Umm no.

Look at the post under it you fag.

That person explains how to do it you ungrateful bitch.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Solar-Star

well then i take that back you fucking faggot

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Thanks you sluthole.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Solar-Star

i change my mind, that doesnt show you how to do it your self, i dont take it back

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

What the fuck do you want in it? I'll make the shit for you.
Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Solar-Star

shut the fuck up, i cant wait till the end of this month, im leaving this shitty site for good when i sign off! i will never ever make another post on pwf.com as long as i leave after today! every body can go to hell, every body can die, i dont care, just all of you people shut the fuck up!

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Look at your pathetic ass. Someone tries to help you, and you catch a fuckin period. Stop makin all kinds of noise about leavin, and just leave. No one will fuckin miss you. All you do is fuckin bitch bitch bitch bitch. Boo fucking hoo. Leave if you don't like it here. No one is forcing your ass to keep on logging into this place and posting.