ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what bothers you on pwf.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2003, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default what bothers you on pwf.com

what bothers you, not who, but what

Old 22 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

i cant believe im not a mod by now

Old 22 Mar 2003, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Star Screams exestince.....not to mention his love of transformers.

Old 22 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

StarScream's avatar. At first i thought it was the monster from Nightmare on Elms Street but then i actually realised that its StarScream's picture.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 22 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

What bothers me about PWF is how the pages take awhile to load and that sometimes when a thread has a new post and I click on it and the new post doesn't show so I have to click refresh before the new post actually shows. {Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?}

Old 22 Mar 2003, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

the backstage politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^^ What he said

I really enjoyed this site when anything was allowed...Now with some of these restrictions...It takes some of the fun away...

BUT

The biggest problem with this site was that it was Un-censored....I feel this turned off alot of intelligent wrestling posters from our site....They thought this site was just a bunch of morons flaming each other...Luckily...We had DRE....Truth...Marbles....Rock....To help but even now it isn't what it used to be...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah It isnt uncensored anymore.

And certain SM's are point giving happy

*COUGHCOUGHSCCOUGHCOUGH*
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Heres what really bothers me about this place, people bitching and saying "Oh this place isn't like how it was BEFORE" of course this place won't be the same because people have moved on and new people are coming here. Super Moderators and Kevin try and add new things to please US while we just whine about miner stuff, Kevin and certain Super Moderators don't have to do shit for this site apart from keep it open, so if they do add something new the least we can do is be grateful. This site is what we make it to be.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 23 Mar 2003 at 07:38 AM.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Sometimes this place gets real dead where nobody posts for a long time.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Solar-Star

you got more people staring then posting, and then when someone makes a damn thread, they close it, go figure

Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

The fact that it takes forever to load,I think thats one reasson we don't have as many post right now.
And the lame ass threads that are a waste of time that have nothing to do about nothing.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 22 Mar 2003 at 09:20 PM.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 10:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Stone Cold.

Just kidding... the lack of sense of humor bugs me... StarScream and Stick and only a few others have a good sense of humor.

Old 23 Mar 2003, 06:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

What Jacko said...and also the fact that this place has a tendancy to be pretty hostile,makes you think before writing a lot of the time..and I get the deal that it's uncensored but IMO waaaaaay too much swearing,hey I'm all for it but in moderation..not in every other post you read would be nice.

Old 23 Mar 2003, 12:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
you got more people staring then posting, and then when someone makes a damn thread, they close it, go figure
Solar-Star

maybe they close it because you post stupid crap