ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Coolest PWF Gimmicks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Coolest PWF Gimmicks?

Sweet Tooth has a kickass gimmick.

The Rock even though we have trouble getting along.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Obviously the best gimmick here is the one and only Whacko Jacko version 48.3 (that's the number of times Jacko's changed his face)

Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

Despite Enemies I Shall Lead This Forum And Show Why I Am "The Prince

No Doubt Mine

Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Niccolo
Despite Enemies I Shall Lead This Forum And Show Why I Am "The Prince

No Doubt Mine
Who ru?
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Niccolo

"I Shall Not Tell

Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

HUH...THE ROCK DON'T KNOW YOU..BRANDON LEE..NO NO HE DEAD..VINCENT PEREZ..IS THAT YOU..J O'BARR..HELL THE GREAT ONE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE..

ANYWAY IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GREAT ONE..AND THAT IS THE ROCK..AS THE ROCK HAS SAID BEFORE-THE GREAT ONE IS LIKE SLEEPING WITH THE PEOPLES SISTER..DISTASTEFULL YET DELICIOUS.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
HUH...THE ROCK DON'T KNOW YOU..BRANDON LEE..NO NO HE DEAD..VINCENT PEREZ..IS THAT YOU..J O'BARR..HELL THE GREAT ONE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE..

ANYWAY IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GREAT ONE..AND THAT IS THE ROCK..AS THE ROCK HAS SAID BEFORE-THE GREAT ONE IS LIKE SLEEPING WITH THE PEOPLES SISTER..DISTASTEFULL YET DELICIOUS.
Not you. I mean T-MAC
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade
Not you. I mean T-MAC
You mean DOUBLE H
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
You mean DOUBLE H
Ya, sorry
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

T MAC...WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT THE LATEST ADDITION TO THE MCDONALDS MENU...IT AIN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT THE GREAT ONE HAS TO PUT UP WITH CALLING THAT RESTARAUNT MICKEY D'S BUT NOW HE ALSO HAS TO GO IN AND SWEAT LIKE A PAEDOPHILE IN A PLAYFROUND WHEN HE CONTEMPLATES ON WHAT PART O THE COW CARCASS IS IN A T MAC..THE ROCK MOST LIKELY FIGURES ON THE USUAL BLEND OF ALL YOU CAN EAT FATTIES LININ' UP TO GET THEIR T MAC'S..A COLLABORATION OF MONKEY PISS AND SOMETHING THAT USED TO RESEMBLE SALAD ARE THE PRIME INGREDIENTS..ADD TO THAT SOME RAT SHIT THAT THOSE CANDYASS EMPLOYEE'S COULD TAKE AS RICE KRISPIES AND YOU HAVE ALL THE MAKINGS OF THE TYPICAL FAT ASS AMERICANA THAT HAS BECOME NOW MORE POPULARLY KNOWN AS...AMERICAN YOUTH..OH YEAH THE GREAT ONE KNOWS YOU WEREN'T TALKIN' ABOUT HIM..BUT THAT AIN'T NO REASON TO SKIMPON THE SMACK TALKIN'..
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

no auctually hes like a SM.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade
Who ru?
He is no name/eminempac.

My Teams

Old 22 Mar 2003, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
He is no name/eminempac.
No Im Not I Never Used A Name Like That,BUT coming to the other point where a leading citizen becomes the 2nd prince of this forum, not by wickedness or any intolerable violence, but by the favour of his fellow citizens.

Old 22 Mar 2003, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

AUCTUALLY?

LET THE GREAT ONE ASSUME THE ROLE OF BIG BIRD FOR A MOMENT..HEY HARDY WELCOME TO SESAME STREET..SESAME STREET WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER "I" FOR ILLITERATE..AND THE NUMBER 4 FOR 4 THE LOVE OF GOD LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST..
Old 22 Mar 2003, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
I Have Issues

I think the new Rock mark has the best gimmick. I thought that the old Rock mark (whatever his name is now) was pretty good too though. They both act, look and even talk the same.