ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Im sorry, but

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Im sorry, but

The announcement about not offending anyone with comments about the war is a little ridiculous. I mean at one point PWF was uncensored and now...its not. But here we are in America at war, and we have to be politically correct about what we say about the ruler of Iraq or all the other countries who may get offended...well here ya go......

FUCK Saddam Hussein who kills little children because their parents wont fucking bow down to him or join his goddamn army. FUCK the Iraqi government puupets who allow this shit to go on. FUCK the liberal media and democrats who wont support our troops who are dying for our freedom. FUCK the French who IMO can all go to hell on a one way ticket. FUCK the Pope who is so old an senile he cant fuckin take a piss by himdelf. FUCK IRAQ....

DIE SADDAM!!!!!!

wait.....Im not sorry for what I said....I meant it or I wouldnt have said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I agree with everything you said.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

AMEN VINNIE
Old 22 Mar 2003, 10:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

YOU KNOW...MORE THAN ANYTHING..MORE THAN ANYTHING THE THING THAT PISSES THE MCJOHNSON OFF ABOUT THE WAR..NO NO NO IT AIN'T THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR THIS CAUSE NOT AT ALL..YOU SEE IT ALL CAME TO PASS YESTERDAY..NOW THE GREAT ONE HAD BEEN OFF WORK FOR A FEW DAYS..THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL WAS RUNNING ALL FINE AND WELL WITHOUT THE MCJOHNSON IN THE FRAME,BUT OF COURSE TODAY MORE THAN EVER YOU GET CANDYASSES WHO ARE UNRELIABLE..PEOPLE CHECK IN AND REQUEST A WAKE UP CALL EARLY IN THE MORNING.."YES I WOULD LIKE TO WOKEN UP AT 8.00 AM" NOW USUALLY THE GREAT ONE WOULD GO AHEAD AND SAY HEY YOU KNOW WHAT JABRONI THE PEOPLEHAVE A BUS THAT RUNS BY AROUND 6-ISH..ROCKY IS CONFIDENT THAT YOU'LL HERE IT..MEEP MEEP..MEEP MEEP..IT'LL SOUND A LITTLE LIKE THAT.."BUT I WANT WOKEN UP"..IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU WANT WOKEN UP!
BUT THE POINT IS THE ONE THING THAT ANNOYS ROCKY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IS WHEN HE WALKED RIGHT BACK INTO WORK..TV'S STATIONED EVERYWHERE AND EVERYBODY CROWDED ROUND EM,WATCHING THE PEOPLES MISSILES HIT TARGETS..EATIN AND DRINKIN LIKE ITS A GODDAMN TV SHOW..LIKE ITS ENTERTAINMENT..THAT MAKES ROCKY SICK TO SEE THAT.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Re: Im sorry, but

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
The announcement about not offending anyone with comments about the war is a little ridiculous. I mean at one point PWF was uncensored and now...its not. But here we are in America at war, and we have to be politically correct about what we say about the ruler of Iraq or all the other countries who may get offended...well here ya go......

FUCK Saddam Hussein who kills little children because their parents wont fucking bow down to him or join his goddamn army. FUCK the Iraqi government puupets who allow this shit to go on. FUCK the liberal media and democrats who wont support our troops who are dying for our freedom. FUCK the French who IMO can all go to hell on a one way ticket. FUCK the Pope who is so old an senile he cant fuckin take a piss by himdelf. FUCK IRAQ....

DIE SADDAM!!!!!!

wait.....Im not sorry for what I said....I meant it or I wouldnt have said it.
LOL preach on Vjnnie.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Wise words by Mr. McMahon

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I agree with everything McMahon said.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

OH YEAH.........FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD CELEBS WHO DONT THE GODDAMN COMMON COURTESY TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FIGHT SO YOU CAN HAVE A COUNTRY THAT LETS YOUR ASSES STAR IN MOVIES THAT SUCK MORE THAN A 2$ WHORE ON NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
OH YEAH.........FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD CELEBS WHO DONT THE GODDAMN COMMON COURTESY TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FIGHT SO YOU CAN HAVE A COUNTRY THAT LETS YOUR ASSES STAR IN MOVIES THAT SUCK MORE THAN A 2$ WHORE ON NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!
LMAO@2$ WHORE!
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

I Agree Vince,Nice Long Post To Sum It Out

Old 22 Mar 2003, 12:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Awsome post Mac.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

I made an announcment about my feelings...check it out

Quote: