ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Oh Why Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Oh Why Me?

Oh my neice is like 7 months old, and Im watching her for my Bros anniversay.

But Oh I think she just shit herself. And I have no clue how to change a diaper. Anybody want a slightly used baby?

Anyway have you ever taken care of a baby?

If so then was it hard or have you done it before?
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Not one that was mine no. But I have three younger siblings and a few friends with kids. So I have helped and taken care of babies before.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

man thats hilarious. I'm sorry I cant offer you any help with that.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah and her brother is crying because he cant beat the computer person on Bloody Roar.

And my 10 year old sister is over for the night tooo. And shes being a bitch and is making fun of him. So she had to go to the corner. Do they still send kids to the corner? Damn how am I ever going to be a parent?
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn man, sometimes I would have to take care of my little sisters and this was when I was like 12 or 13. Changin a diaper isn't that hard, as long as you don't have a weak stomach.

Can't offer you any advice though, kinda hard to explain shit over a computer lol.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Hardy check her diaper now. Probably you'll find the treasure lol. Seriously man it's not a big deal. I baby sitted my little cousin and I did changed her diapers. And besides what are you gonna do when you get to have kinds of your own. You gonna help your wife.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

No weak stomach.

And got the diaper changed.

Now they wont shut up.

And the boy tried to wrestle me and headbutted me in the crotch.

Fucking hurts like hell.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Hillary Clinton
No weak stomach.

And got the diaper changed.

Now they wont shut up.

And the boy tried to wrestle me and headbutted me in the crotch.

Fucking hurts like hell.
damn hardy I don't feel your pain believe me.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thats Wrong...
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Hillary Clinton
Thats wrong...
Nope thats Funny.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

DAMN KIDS