ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What Are Your Opinions According To The War?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question What Are Your Opinions According To The War?

Yeah,what are your opinions according to America-Iraq's war?As for me,I just don't give a damn.I just pity the innocent people no matter they're in America or Iraq.Hope nothing bad will happen to the innocent people in America and Iraq.

No War Please.....we don't wanna see violents.Why don't President Bush just has a one on one match with Saddam Hussien? And for my friends in America,anything can happen in anytime.....so please take care of yourselves
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

FOR IRAQ TO LOSE.

US WIN.

AND ALL IRAQIS DIE!!!!(THAT ARE TERRORISTS)
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader
FOR IRAQ TO LOSE.

US WIN.

All Iraqis to die?Nah,that's rude to say.I think the people who cost the problems should die.Oh Darth Vader,GET DOWN!

Astala Vista Terrorists

Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:

LMAO,sorry dude....I didn't read that.I'm just back from school and tired Chill out BRROOOOOMMMMMMMM

Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

YEAH NO BIG DEAL
Old 21 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I suport the US 100%!

Old 21 Mar 2003, 02:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im sick of it clogging up the god damn tv. You have 1-3 hours of action and then 21 hours of fucking analysis. I am not condeming the war itself just the saturation coverage that doesnt go away.

Old 21 Mar 2003, 02:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't support any of them. I don't support the soilders going over seas. This war is pathetic and i'm tired of hearing about it. If soilders die i really don't give a shit!
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

To the people who don't want war: Do you know what goes on in Iraq? If we don't go over there, many more civilians will die. Hussein's killed too many of his own people and they need someone to stand up for them. Plus, we get a lot of oil which is a good thing.

On a related note: What's with these damn hippie protesters clogging up the streets? The war's already started. All you're doing is pissing off the people you're holding up.

I am not a fan of Dubya, but i do think this war would have happened. If not now, then next year, or the year after. It's unavoidable.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The only thing that pisses me off is that there's nothing on t.v now.