ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

top 5 spammers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default top 5 spammers

Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

YOU
John Lenon
Camini
Bad Bert
Me
Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Prototype and all his names
Camini
Scream/Bad Bert/All of his names
Hardy
Blitz
Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

You
your mama
your butt ugly dog (Camini)
your gay lover (Protoype)
Blitz

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

i don't spam

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

You can be my bitch, you wernt on my list...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader
You can be my bitch, you wernt on my list...
huh??

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

BLITZ.....I....AM.......YOUR.......FATHER.......IL L......UNZIP......MY....... PANTS......AND......YOU.....DO.....THE.....REST... ...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
BLITZ.....I....AM.......YOUR.......FATHER.......IL L......UNZIP......MY....... PANTS......AND......YOU.....DO.....THE.....REST... ...
Change your name to Darth Gayder, seems like the way to go these days.....

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

ILL CUT YOUR NUTS OFF WITH MY LIGHTSABER...
Old 21 Mar 2003, 07:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
ILL CUT YOUR NUTS OFF WITH MY LIGHTSABER...
A flashnight it's not a lightsaber genious. Even if you make the whooshing sounds.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BALL TOOO.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

HardyPWF
Prototype(But his spam is kinda funny)
Blitz
StarScream
Oh and HardyPWF..............AGAIN!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 21 Mar 2003, 11:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

TM3
Hardy
Eminempac
Blitz
Camini
Old 21 Mar 2003, 12:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

I've made more lists than anybody, I'm honored

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck