ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

pwf's worts gimmicks...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default pwf's worts gimmicks...

ok i got it wirst, damn that still aint right...fuck that, what are they, or any one that no longer exist.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rocky McJohnson's gimmick isn't too good.

I don't like KAM's new faggot gimmick.

I'm drawing a blank on gimmicks now for some reason...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC
Rocky McJohnson's gimmick isn't too good.

I thought that guy is pretty funny sometimes.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

I guess I got to ig-nit-she-at some people

BEND OVER BITCHES!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Marbles gimmick.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Hrr Rk
Marbles gimmick.
Marbles?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC

I don't like KAM's new faggot gimmick.

Only problem is ...............ITS NOT A GIMMICK
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Kurt's breif run as Aaragorn.

Marbles's run when he was apoligzing to everyone and everything.

Some of Blitz's past gimmicks. (his current one is getting close to this list.)

The Rock's T-Mac run.

anything EVER done by StarScream.

there are a few others, but I'm drawing a blank when it comes to them.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

Some of Blitz's past gimmicks. (his current one is getting close to this list.)

what the fudge??

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Bleak's gimmick...what is he supposed to be anyway

Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Anything by Marbles
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

EB's
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Every single one of ^Hardys^ I mean fir fucks sake man. Get a username and stick with it. Also not a gay ass one like Hilary Clinton. All I see is you bumping off everyones post with a diffent name. Its damn annoying.

Gank ripping off Prototype because he is a faggot that cant think by himself and has to use like 90people and alters to even post here anymore
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Ok sinse I last posted this^ he has been Darth Vader, Schizophrenic (sp?) and now he has used Hilary Clinton...just what I said not to use
Old 21 Mar 2003, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

the phenom when he was always "Evil Enters" blah blah blah. Man that was bad.

Any copy gimmick like fake prototypes and TIMYs.

and sc "diesc" alter gimmick. Which I think was when he banned himself. lol

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!