ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever thought...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Have you ever thought...

You or your g/f was pregnant?

Or gotten pregnant/g/f pregnant?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Nope. But my gf's friend got pregnant. Screwed up our plans for the weekend.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Have you ever thought...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Clinton
You or your g/f was pregnant?

Or gotten pregnant/g/f pregnant?

I thought you were pregnant after I rammed that ass. But you were just getting a tummy wummy.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

UMM NO.

SEE IM MONICA'S SORRY.

IGLOO IS SINGLE FOR THE WEEKEND THO...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

One time, I thought my girlfriend was pregnant because she had just been on the computer, and when I went to do a search, in the search bar I saw "pregancy signs" or something like that.

Scared the shit out of me, but it just turned out she was searching just to make sure she wasn't. I was so relieved, because I know for a fact, that I'm not ready to be a daddy.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
UMM NO.

SEE IM MONICA'S SORRY.

IGLOO IS SINGLE FOR THE WEEKEND THO...

WHAT ABOUT THE TIME, YOU WERENT WITH MONICA............OH BABY, YOU GOT TO ADMIT I WAS GOOD TO YOU.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

In early February we got a scare.

Her period came late and she didnt tell me.

And when I found out i was like wwere going to the doctor.

But luckily she wasnt.

Now we are careful.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
WHAT ABOUT THE TIME, YOU WERENT WITH MONICA............OH BABY, YOU GOT TO ADMIT I WAS GOOD TO YOU.

FUCK NO!!!

iM WITH WOMEN, NOT GAY AS HOMOS LIKE YOURSELF.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Lennon, stop fucking up this thread you moron.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
FUCK NO!!!

iM WITH WOMEN, NOT GAY AS HOMOS LIKE YOURSELF.
yea. Men in Drag dont count as women. But I dont think I was in drag............Was I just a booty call?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SICK, NASTY, GAY, FUCKED UP IN THE MIND ASS!!!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SICK, NASTY, GAY, FUCKED UP IN THE MIND ASS!!!
Dont deny it baby. You know its true..........we did the naughty..........
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
Dont deny it baby. You know its true..........we did the naughty..........
Lennon cut the god damn crap.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea Lennon!!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Yea Lennon!!!!

See those tears from that smilie face?? yea those tears were from last night when I was on top of you and rode your sorry ass to town. You ass is just a bunch of flab. I smack it and it lookes like spoiled milk and ocean waves