ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Nervous about talking to your doctor about genital herpes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default Nervous about talking to your doctor about genital herpes?

Well?

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

NO.

CUZ ILL NEVER GET THEM.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ohhhhhh dont even let me get started in this thread!!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

OH GAWD.....
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Ohhhhhh dont even let me get started in this thread!!!!

WHy? is there something you arent telling me Sugar? You have been seeing Gary? havent you? But remember you will always be my bitch
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
WHy? is there something you arent telling me Sugar? You have been seeing Gary? havent you? But remember you will always be my bitch
Ummmm lets see........Gary,Tom, Mike,Dick,Harry,Joe,Kevin,William,sean,Dave,John,S teve,Chris,Isaac, Tim, Rodney,Ryan,Cory,Jeff,Clarence,Ralph,Jason,Brad,St ewart,Kenny,Jacob,Scott,Danny,Paul,Dwayne,Kurt, and Stan. I know im missing some.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Ummmm lets see........Gary,Tom, Mike,Dick,Harry,Joe,Kevin,William,sean,Dave,John,S teve,Chris,Isaac, Tim, Rodney,Ryan,Cory,Jeff,Clarence,Ralph,Jason,Brad,St ewart,Kenny,Jacob,Scott,Danny,Paul,Dwayne,Kurt, and Stan. I know im missing some.

You TRAMP!

*bitchslaps KAM* No loving for you tonight. or for the weekend for that matter. After I let you rip me a new one last night.........
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

You TRAMP!

*bitchslaps KAM* No loving for you tonight. or for the weekend for that matter. After I let you rip me a new one last night.........

Naaaa well as you can see I have one for every day of the month!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I can't decide. Eithe vomit the shit out of myself or close this sick thread.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Naaaa well as you can see I have one for every day of the month!!!

Well, I can always go back to shane............
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Well, I can always go back to shane............
Shane Dudley? LOL Naaaaa he dont want you....hes strait!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Shane Dudley? LOL Naaaaa he dont want you....hes strait!!
How do you know Shane Dudley?

Who is Shane Dudley?

Something you arent tellin me?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
How do you know Shane Dudley?

Who is Shane Dudley?

Something you arent tellin me?
Shane Dudley was one of the Dudley boys in ECW.....Im a huge Dudley fan...didnt you know? Well other than Goldust of course.