ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why is it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default Why is it...

that when I try to read a thread it takes a good 3 minutes to load if it does at all? Is it because Kevin wants to sabotage my stay? Is Mac still mad at me? Is SC still laughing at me? WHAT!?

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

D ALL OF THE ABOVE
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Turn off sigs in your prefs. All the crap slows everything down if you're not on broadband. And that little slidding giraffe isn't helping anybody. Oh and animated av's are a bitch so you can turn those off too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It doesn't seem to be going to slow for me with everything turned on.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

You don't like my marquess, Exo? I found that HTML code myself! lol... I'll get rid of it... and I can change my AV

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Changing your own AV and banner won't help. Everyone has to stop having animated AVs and lots of shit in their sigs.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC
Changing your own AV and banner won't help. Everyone has to stop having animated AVs and lots of shit in their sigs.
o... ok... thanks... and sorry about last night... I was tired... didn't mean to piss you off.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC
yep, there's a lot of stuff to slow down the board.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
William

My Computer Is DownLoading Slow Tonight For Some Reason.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Now I have sigs and avs disabled, and the board is moving fast like it used to when this place first opened up.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why is it...

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
that when I try to read a thread it takes a good 3 minutes to load if it does at all? Is it because Kevin wants to sabotage my stay? Is Mac still mad at me? Is SC still laughing at me? WHAT!?
Yea, But we still load each other up with our love juices
Old 21 Mar 2003, 10:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Ballsac for all parts