ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

people you dont like...and why...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default people you dont like...and why...

make a list of the people on pwf you dont like, and why...

Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

I like everybody........maybe

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ah, now this could be interesting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Scream - He's a moron who takes all his anger out on people here, who have done nothing to him to put him in his current state of being.

Hardy - He just rubs me the wrong way. It might be how he posts here about how he misses his girlfriend only for sex and food and makes it appear (at least here) that she's just an pbject to him.

Giraffe Boy - He's just an egotistical moron. Recently he has shown to be a racist prick.

Hmmm I can't think of anymore right now, but If I do, I will post them.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

who don't i like...hmmm let me see...can't think right now.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: people you dont like...and why...

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
make a list of the people on pwf you dont like, and why...
starscream
red star
imperial god
bad bert
soler star
sunchild....i dunnno ur other names
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

...and hardy
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Kool Aid Man - The strait loving idiot.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Camini - Lies constantly.

2Gangster - Dissed me as an alter and expected me to believe it wasn't him.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default Re: Re: people you dont like...and why...

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
starscream
red star
imperial god
bad bert
soler star
i dont like you either...so DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

I thought GOLDY woulda said all the girlies, haha

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
starscream
red star
imperial god
bad bert
soler star
WOO HOO NOT ON THE LIST!

Quote:
...and hardy

DAMN IT!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Default Re: Re: Re: people you dont like...and why...

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
i dont like you either...so DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!
do i give a shit?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I HAYE CAMINI. THE GOAT FUCKING, FUDGE PACKING, GIRAFFE RAPING, SELF BASHING, BUTT MUNCHING, ASS LICKING, SPAM ASSHOLE, PM STALKING, SUPER COWARD, LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: people you dont like...and why...

Quote:
do i give a shit?
do i give a damn if you give a shit?