ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is it the clock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Is it the clock?

My browser has the little error symbol at the bottom the whole time I am on PWF, and it's bugging me.
I am thinking it has something to do with the now pointless clock at the bottom...

Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I see no clock on the bottom of my screen and I am not having any probs here.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

All the way at the bottom?
The countdown to war clock that is stuck on zero now...???

Page error?

Not you? WHY ME?!??!?!?!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah it has had errors since the clock came.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
All the way at the bottom?
The countdown to war clock that is stuck on zero now...???

Page error?

Not you? WHY ME?!??!?!?!

OHHHHHHH....all the way at the bottom...I see it now and yes it is at zero but I am not having any probs.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the errors have been there for months. and the clock is still there cause it took me an hour to get it working right so i dont wanna remove it, im planning on making it a countdown to wrestlemania clock
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

That's a cool idea SC
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

But like...We know when Wrestlemania is.

I don't care though, as long as that's not what is causing the errors.
Just this time, have it the same time for everyone, instead of off by time zones like the war clock was.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm getting that error too. But it only started a few days ago.