ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Press Conference.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default Press Conference.....

ladies and gentlemen, i regret to inform you, but bad bert has been shiped to war...he is in a special division of the navy seals called the baby seal pups...he will try to assinate sadam ....he might not be back for a few weeks...but we can all send our prayers....i will be chaning my name and avatar but i will be waiting.

sincerly,
me

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: Press Conference.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad-Bert
ladies and gentlemen, i regret to inform you, but bad bert has been shiped to war...he is in a special division of the navy seals called the baby seal pups...he will try to assinate sadam ....he might not be back for a few weeks...but we can all send our prayers....i will be chaning my name and avatar but i will be waiting.

sincerly,
me
Isn't there a pic of bert in afghanistan?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
William

Who In The "Newbie" Hell Are You?

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: Press Conference.....

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
I think I've seen one.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default Re: Re: Press Conference.....

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
SILENCE! that pic is confidential..it doesnt exist, do you hear me!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

May God be with Bad Bert as he helps defend our freedom.
He is a hero in my eyes, and I look forward to his return.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

take snuffelupagus are whatever that elephant thingy is with ya...then you don't need a tank
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

YOULL NEVER GET ME!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hardy, that name sucks ass. Show some respect and change it before we kill you...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

How exactly would you kill me?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hope Bad Bert gets an Al Qaeda ass raping and then blown to bits by a freakin NUKE.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC
I hope Bad Bert gets an Al Qaeda ass raping and then blown to bits by a freakin NUKE.

AMEN BROTHA...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Saddam Hussein
YOULL NEVER GET ME!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
i wont, but bert will, bert is now bertbo, and bertbo is like anything you never seen...your day of dictatorship is over like a rolled over boulder......bitch!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
i wont, but bert will, bert is now bertbo, and bertbo is like anything you never seen...your day of dictatorship is over like a rolled over boulder......bitch!
HAH!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

ILL KICK HIS SMALL PUPPET ASS TO IRAN...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Saddam Hussein
How exactly would you kill me?
Since I am all the way over here, I can't do anything physically.
I guess I'd have to settle for putting your ass on ignore. *shrugz*