ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

50 Steady dominating...IN THE CLUB Still #1 Single...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default 50 Steady dominating...IN THE CLUB Still #1 Single...

50 Cent's In Da Club Holds On To #1 Single Spot

The Dixie Chicks also continue to get some back backlash from their statements...

50 Cent's In Da Club remains #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 singles charts for the fourth straight week.

R. Kelly's Ignition came in at #2.

The Dixie Chicks, following controversial comments regarding President Bush and the war on Iraq, continued to get negative backlash as their single Travelin' Soldier fell from #25 to #52 on the charts.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 20 Mar 2003 at 03:10 PM.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, I'm startin to get sick of hearin 50's song. That shit is gettin played out. I'll be drivin a short distance and leave my CDs at home, and that shit is played on all the radio stations. MTV plays that fuckin video constantly, and I'm gettin sick of hearin it.

I can't stand the way that songs get played out.

By the way, what did the Dixie Chicks say that was so bad?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah...But they do the same thing With Eminem

Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTH PAC
Yeah...But they do the same thing With Eminem
I know and it's fucking annoying. I hate when they play shit out. That's one reason I very rarely listen to the radio (only when I'm driving a short distance) or watch MTV (when nothing else is on), because they play the same shit over and over, and when they do that, it makes me sick of it, no matter who it is.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKMATIC
Man, I'm startin to get sick of hearin 50's song. That shit is gettin played out. I'll be drivin a short distance and leave my CDs at home, and that shit is played on all the radio stations. MTV plays that fuckin video constantly, and I'm gettin sick of hearin it.

I can't stand the way that songs get played out.

By the way, what did the Dixie Chicks say that was so bad?
I think one of 'em said that she was ashamed that President Bush was from Texas, b/c she's also from Texas. It was said at a concert overseas.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.