ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ok everyone my Picture

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Ok everyone my Picture

Ok First things First
*Reasons for being in here*
....Hot Guys is rarely visited, this forum has the most Traffic
....It Has a Subject that is Off Topic so its not Spam

Anyone that PM'd me their picture I will send diffent ones to you if you want...Anyone who wants more pictures can request here...lol...not that you would want to

I know that my picture might get edited, but who gives a fuck?
If you wanna Rate then you can.... not you KAM

The Subject

Love....everyone needs it...people hate it at occasions. Has anyone been seriously hurt by love i.e a break up, being seperated when you didnt want to be, death and anything else you can thing of.

Also, is anyone seriously working on a relationship at the moment...do you think that you are the right couple? Do you click? etc.

Post your Thoughts.....
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Awww....Da, you're a cutie.

So like...Who's head was that you used to edit onto all kinds of bodies and stuff? lol.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh, and the subject...
Quote:
Love....everyone needs it...people hate it at occasions. Has anyone been seriously hurt by love i.e a break up, being seperated when you didnt want to be, death and anything else you can thing of.
No.
Quote:
Also, is anyone seriously working on a relationship at the moment...do you think that you are the right couple? Do you click? etc.
No.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Awww....Da, you're a cutie.

So like...Who's head was that you used to edit onto all kinds of bodies and stuff? lol.

Adam Besent....a kid that me and my friend hang around with...we thought it would be funny to edit his pic and put it up for the world to see....nasty really

If you want proof that this is me I will post other pictures that people request...e.g, In a wierd position...etc...lol
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
If you want proof that this is me I will post other pictures that people request...e.g, In a wierd position...etc...lol
I believe you....
but a "Hi SodaGirl" sign would be kinda nice.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

No David Hasselhoff, you lie Le Baby

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I believe you....
but a "Hi SodaGirl" sign would be kinda nice.

Consider it done soon

Anyway, I gotta go...me lady is awaiting....see ya people
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well my grandfather died and I was pretty close to him. And it was sad for me, but my dad, grandma, and g/f were most affected.

And My g/f and I split up around 11th grade and it was really a hard time for both of us. But hey we got back together and are still together.

And we are working on a serious relationship and I belive she and I will get married and have a famliy together. I can just tell.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 02:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

So the funny man has finally been revealed. I would rate you Da Loo but that would just be wrong, but i'll rate you 10/10 just for showing your pic.

I haven't been seriously hurt by love yet, hopefully i never will be though.

I'm not working on a relationship at the moment, just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 months about 4 weeks ago because shes confused, but we still speak now and then.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 20 Mar 2003, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Ok everyone my Picture

Quote:
The Subject

I'm hurting right now. My girlfriend's mom is keeping us apart, and from having any contact, and it is fuckin killing me. It pains me with some of the stuff her mom is doing in order to try to get her to forget me.

Quote:
I still consider what we have a relationship, no matter how fucked up it is. We ARE the right couple and she is the ONE for me, and if I believed any different, I would have just said fuck it and moved on form all this bullshit.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Solar-Star

as arnold schwartznegger(sp) said when he first saw the predator....Your one ugly mother fucker!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hes not all that bad.....I widen his hole

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Hes not all that bad.....I widen his hole
man the more you post, the more you seem like a pedofile, i hope the rumors arent true...

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
man the more you post, the more you seem like a pedofile, i hope the rumors arent true...
I meant to say sorry to you about the one night where roll playing submisive sex games went to far and I accidently cut off your legs. I still do the Humpty with you Stumpy!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Solar-Star

you see this child services.....forget operation iraqi freedom, we need operation samantha freedom