ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ESP is a bitch.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default ESP is a bitch.....

These things read my mind, can they read yours??

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mindprobe.html

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/space.html

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/trick1.html

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: ESP is a bitch.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
These things read my mind, can they read yours??

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mindprobe.html

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/space.html

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/trick1.html
Nope it fulnk on two. It only readed two of em.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

how did it do that??

hehe..the space one fucked up tho

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!

Last edited by Twisted Angel; 20 Mar 2003 at 09:42 AM.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Bacardi~
how did it do that??

hehe..the space one fucked up tho
The second one it's a no brainer. It's simply basic math.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I figured out symbols and cards.

Space isn't as easy, I think I'll play a few more times...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

K, got space figured out as well. Those were pretty fun, thanks for sharing them Blitzy.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I figured out symbols and cards.

Space isn't as easy, I think I'll play a few more times...
Space was the easiest one my dear soda. Why you can't figure it out?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Space was the easiest one my dear soda. Why you can't figure it out?
Because I had only done it once, needed to go back and do it again and pay more attention to it than the TV that time.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Because I had only done it once, needed to go back and do it again and pay more attention to it than the TV that time.
Oh ok. It's basic logic. I stomped the space one and the cards. The numbers and symbols you can't stomp it cause it's math.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Nevermind I stomped it three times already.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah yeah, i know they were easy, gimme a break.......

i was bored

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Speaking of being bored...

Is this smilie poking a pile of poop?

Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

i beleive that big powdered donut looking blob is testing a geyser for water pressure....

i could be wrong though.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Hmmmm......Nah, I stick with poking a pile of poop.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

well may i ask what that red smoke coming from the top is??

and don't tell me it's just stinkiness, this ain't no charlie brown cartoon

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck