ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is your full PWF name?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default What is your full PWF name?

Okay, here's a game where you take your current screen name and all your old screen names to make one name (newest name comes first, then oldest). What is your full PWF name?

Just so everyone will know who the hell I am my full PWF name is:
Satan The Superstar The Magic Bum Bling Bling Dleifder Sirhc Chris Redfield Vicious Bad Magick.

**edits** I forgot to add Billy Coen to the mix so my name is now
Satan The Superstar The Magic Bum Bling Bling Billy Coen Dleifder Sirhc Chris Redfield Vicious Bad Magick

Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Mines small:

Big Poppa Pump Next_Big_Thing
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LudaSTICK STICK Nizzle gored by rhyno sixfeetunder xXx STICK

I think that's all of my names....
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

error402 and well thats it.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Twisted Silence ~Twisted Angel~ Devils Playgirl Devils_Playgirl

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

EdgezBaby Mrs. Claus
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hardyforlife Hardy Mr. Hardy I LoveChristian Stone Cold Kevin PWF Johnny Blitz Proffessor Hardy Kari's Bitch Mr. Hardy PWF Saddam Hussein George W. Bush Adolf Hitler Double K MOD KILLER.

I think thats it lol
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Hardyforlife Hardy Mr. Hardy I LoveChristian Stone Cold Kevin PWF Johnny Blitz Proffessor Hardy Kari's Bitch Mr. Hardy PWF Saddam Hussein George W. Bush Adolf Hitler Double K MOD KILLER.

I think thats it lol
I think you change names more ofthen than pants.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

MFer Edge

Go Timberwolves!
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
I think you change names more ofthen than pants.

Your right.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Your right.
That was a figure of speech braniac.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

OOPS forgot one

Hardyforlife Hardy Mr. Hardy I LoveChristian Stone Cold Kevin PWF Johnny Blitz Proffessor Hardy Kari's Bitch ILC'S PIMP Mr. Hardy PWF Saddam Hussein George W. Bush Adolf Hitler Double K MOD KILLER.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Evil-Ryan NowhereMan Saint Anger
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
That was a figure of speech braniac.
But its the truth...
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

OOOOPPPPPSSSSS ONE MORE

Hardyforlife. .Efilrofydrah Hardy Mr. Hardy I LoveChristian Stone Cold Kevin PWF Johnny Blitz Proffessor Hardy Kari's Bitch ILC'S PIMP Mr. Hardy PWF Saddam Hussein George W. Bush Adolf Hitler Double K MOD KILLER.